🤑 In 2022,
Biography & Interesting Topics
Cara Delevingne Net Worth & Biography
|Net worth:||$35 Million|
|Date of Birth:||August 12, 1992|
|Age:||30 Years Old|
|Height:||5 ft 8 in (173 cm)|
|Popular as:||She is a Model, Singer, and Actress. She signed with Storm Management after leaving school in 2009. (Paper Towns, Pan, Life in a Year, Valerian and the City of a Thousand Planets)|
Cara Delevingne Biography
Cara Delevingne Net Worth, Biography, Age, Height, Dating, Relationships Status, Salary, Income, Cars, Lifestyles, etc. Cara Jocelyn Delevingne is an English fashion model and actress who began her career as a model in her teens.
Following her graduation from high school, she signed with the London-based model agency ‘Storm Model Management.’ Let’s check, how rich is Cara Delevingne in 2022? scroll below and check more details information about her current Net Worth as well as monthly, yearly salary, expense, income reports.
Cara Delevingne’s Net worth is $35 Million. Cara Delevingne can play the drums, who knew? In fact, she’s an expert! Cara kills it! It appears that modelling isn’t her only talent!
Cara Delevingne Net worth in 2022
|Name||Cara Jocelyn Delevingne|
|Net Worth 2022||$35 Million|
|Monthly Income & Earnings||$1,00,000|
|Yearly Earnings||$7 Million|
|Last Updated||August 2022|
Some frequently asked questions about Cara Delevingne
- Who is Cara Delevingne married to?
- Where did Cara Delevingne grew up?
- What was Cara Delevingne first movie?
- How did Cara Delevingne start modeling?
- She was born on August 12, 1992, in Hammersmith, London, UK, as the youngest of three daughters to Charles Hamar Delevingne and Pandora Anne Delevingne (née Stevens). Her father is a property developer in England.
- Her paternal great-grandfather, Hamar Greenwood, 1st Viscount Greenwood, was a Canadian-born British lawyer and politician who served as the last Chief Secretary for Ireland from 1920 to 1922.
- Her maternal grandfather, Sir Jocelyn Stevens, chairman of ‘English Heritage’ and a publishing executive, was the grandson of newspaper proprietor Sir Edward Hulton, 1st Baronetan. Janie Sheffield, her maternal grandmother, served as Princess Margaret’s lady-in-waiting.
- Her two older sisters are Chloe and Poppy Delevingne, the latter of whom is an English model.
- Nicholas Coleridge, President of ‘Condé Nast International,’ is Delevingne’s godfather, and Joan Collins, an English actress, author, and columnist, is her godmother.
- She grew up in Belgravia, London, one of the world’s most affluent neighbourhoods. She finished her GCSE exams at the ‘Francis Holland School’ in central London.
- She began attending ‘Bedales School’ in Hampshire at the age of 16 in pursuit of studying drama and music but left after a year to follow her sister Poppy’s footsteps into the world of modelling.
- She is bisexual and was romantically involved with American musician Annie Clark, better known by her stage name St. Vincent. Delevingne confirmed their relationship in June 2015, and it lasted until September 2016.
- In June 2019, she confirmed her relationship with actress and model Ashley Benson. After two years of dating, the couple divorced in April 2020.
- In a June 2015 interview with ‘Vogue,’ she candidly mentioned her depression attack at the age of 15: “I was hit with a massive wave of depression, anxiety, and self-hatred, where the feelings were so painful that I would slam my head against a tree to try to knock myself out.”
- After the male Southwest African lion Cecil was killed in 2015, Delevingne auctioned off her ‘TAG Heuer’ watch, raising £18,600 for ‘WildCRU’.
|Father||Charles Hamar Delevingne|
|Siblings||Poppy Delevingne, Chloe Delevingne|
|Affairs||Vincent’s Annie Clark, Ashley Benson.|
- At the age of ten, she made her modelling debut in a Bruce Weber editorial for ‘Vogue Italia.’
- Sarah Doukas, the founder of ‘Storm Model Management,’ noticed her and signed her with the agency in 2009. After a year in the industry, she landed a paying job and went through two seasons of casting or visual interviews before her career took off.
- Her runway debut occurred in February 2011 during ‘London Fashion Week,’ where she walked in the Burberry Prorsum autumn/winter collection. During London Fashion Week in September 2011, she modelled for the Burberry Prorsum 2012 spring/summer collection, as well as opening and closing the show.
- She was discovered again, this time by Christopher Paul Bailey of ‘Burberry,’ who cast her in the British luxury fashion house’s spring/summer 2011 campaign.
- She catwalked in numerous fashion events in 2012, including ‘New York Fashion Week’ for Donna Karan, ‘Rag & Bone,’ Jason Wu, and Tory Burch, among others; ‘London Fashion Week,’ and the Burberry Prorsum Womenswear Autumn/Winter 2012 show.
- During the 2012 ‘Paris Fashion Week,’ where she ramp walked for seven shows, including Stella McCartney, Nina Ricci, and ‘Chanel,’ she formed a professional relationship with Karl Lagerfeld, the head designer and creative director of ‘Chanel.’
- She rose to fame in a short period of time by walking for various industry big names and fashion houses, and ‘Vogue’ named her their ‘crush of the season.’
- While modelling, Delevingne made her big screen debut in 2012 with the historical romance film ‘Anna Karenina.’ She played Princess Sorokina in the film, which also starred Keira Knightley and Jude Law.
- In 2013, she expanded her modelling career by attending numerous events and catwalking for brands such as Jason Wu, Rag & Bone, Mulberry, and Giles. On November 13, she appeared in the ‘Victoria’s Secret Fashion Show,’ which included a performance by Taylor Swift, among others.
- In 2014, she opened and closed the Chanel Haute Couture Spring 2014 Show, as well as Topshop’s ‘Unique S/S 15’ collection. She also opened Fendi’s F/W 2014 collection for Karl Lagerfeld and closed Burberry’s show in the Autumn/Winter 2014 Collection Showcases at ‘London Fashion Week.’
- Her television debut came in June 2014, with the final episode of the ‘Playhouse Presents’ series of self-contained TV plays. There, she played Chloe and had the opportunity to work alongside veteran English actress Sylvia Syms.
- Among her other 2014 acting credits are the British psychological thriller film ‘The Face of an Angel,’ a 90-minute comedy television event called ‘The Feeling Nuts Comedy Night,’ and a short film titled ‘Reincarnation’ for ‘Chanel’ by Karl Lagerfeld.
- She created a fashion collection for ‘DKNY,’ which debuted on October 15, 2014. She also designed several collections for ‘Mulberry,’ the most recent of which was released on June 3, 2015.
- In January 2015, she was named the new face of Yves Saint Laurent Beauté and a brand ambassador for TAG Heuer. On March 10, 2015, she closed the showcase of the ‘Chanel’ Paris-Salzberg collection, and on March 31, 2015, she closed its re-show in New York.
- She was named the new face of Yves Saint Laurent Beauté and a brand ambassador for TAG Heuer in January 2015. She closed the ‘Chanel’ Paris-Salzberg collection’s showcase on March 10, 2015, and its re-show in New York on March 31, 2015.
- On June 8, 2015, her profile was removed from the ‘Storm Model Management’ website because she decided to focus on acting. Later that month, she cited the onset of the skin condition psoriasis as the primary reason for making such a critical decision. Meanwhile, in July, she graced the cover of American Vogue.
- The film that gave her her real break was the American mystery, comedy-drama ‘Paper Town,’ which was released in the United States on July 24, 2015. It was a commercial success, earning her $85.5 million worldwide and two ‘Teen Choice Awards.’
- She was also outstanding in the American superhero film ‘Suicide Squad,’ which was released in the United States on August 5, 2016. Will Smith and Jared Leto starred in the film, which grossed $745.6 million worldwide. It earned Delevingne her second ‘Teen Choice Award.’
- Delevingne’s other films include ‘Pan’ (2015), ‘Kids in Love’ (2016), and ‘London Fields’ (2016). Her upcoming films for 2017 include the science fiction action film ‘Valerian and the City of a Thousand Planets’ and the historical drama ‘Tulip Fever.’
- She also appeared in music videos for many artists, including Bryan Ferry’s tracks ‘Shameless’ and ‘You Can Dance’ from his 2010 album ‘Olympia,’ and Taylor Swift’s track ‘Bad Blood’ from her studio album ‘1989.’ (2014).
Assets & Properties
- The actress and model may have earned large sums of money and international success through her showbiz career, but she also owns a large stake in a family property company, earning a whopping £278,000 (S$485,000) for her work in 2019.
- According to court documents, the 27-year-old model-turned-actress co-owns Harvey White Properties Ltd with her father Charles and holds £20.7 million in her own company.
- She works as a director for her father’s £45 million real estate company. According to her own company’s most recent financial statements, she earned a whopping £21.5 million in 2018, more than doubling her previous year’s earnings.
Cars & Houses
Cara Delevingne’s car collection is still untouched and rarely discussed. And here is a list of some of the most popular cars in her collection. The Audi E-Tron costs $70,000, the Mercedes Maybach S560 costs $104,000, the Cadillac Escalade costs $88,000, the Audi S3 costs $45,000, and the Tesla Model 3 costs $49,000.
Awards & Achievements
Teen Choice Awards
- 2015 – Choice Movie: Breakout Star
- 2015 – Choice Summer Movie Star: Female
- 2016 – Choice Movie Actress: AnTEENcipated
- 2015 – Rising stars
British Fashion Awards
- 2012 – Model of the Year
- 2014 – Model of the Year
Elle Style Awards
- 2015 – Breakthrough Actress
Cara Delevingne’s Year-wise Net Worth – Last 5 Years
Following table is the last 5 years net worth figures of Cara Delevingne
|Cara Delevingne Net Worth – Year Wise||Net Worth in $|
|Net Worth in 2022||$35 Million|
|Net Worth in 2021||$30 Million|
|Net Worth in 2020||$23 Million|
|Net Worth in 2019||$18 Million|
|Net Worth in 2018||$15 Million|
Cara Delevingne Social Media Profile
|Cara Delevingne | Facebook|
|Cara Delevingne (@Caradelevingne) / Twitter|
|Cara Delevingne (@caradelevingne) • Instagram photos and videos|
Cara Delevingne Movies
- 2012 – Anna Karenina – Drama, Romance
- 2014 – The Face of an Angel – Crime, Drama
- 2015 – Paper Towns – Drama, Mystery, Romance
- 2015 – Pan – Fantasy, Family, Adventure
- 2016 – Suicide Squad – Action, Sci-Fi, Fantasy, Adventure
- 2017 – Tulip Fever – Drama, Romance
- 2017 – Valerian and the City of a Thousand Planets – Adventure, Fantasy, Sci-Fi, Action
- 2018 – Life in a Year – Drama, Romance
- 2018 – London Fields – Thriller, Crime, Mystery
FAQs – Frequently Asked Questions
What brands has Cara Delevingne modeled for?
Cara Delevingne is a model and actress from the United Kingdom. She has walked the runways for Jason Wu, Oscar de la Renta, Dolce & Gabbana, Fendi, and Chanel, and she rose to prominence during her time with Chanel under Karl Lagerfeld and Burberry under Christopher Bailey.
How much does Cara Delevingne get paid?
Cara Delevingne is one of the highest paid models in the world, earning an estimated $7 million per year from endorsements with companies such as YSL Beauty, Burberry, and Tag Heuer.
Why is Cara Delevingne famous?
The model turned actress first made a name for herself in the fashion industry with her debut runway show for Burberry Autumn/Winter 2011. Cara Delevingne has made waves in the television and film industries in addition to being one of the most sought-after models in the industry, having appeared on a number of international Vogue covers.
What kind of person is Cara Delevingne?
Cara Delevingne has the personality type ENFP (Extraverted, Intuitive, Feeling, and Prospecting). She adores people and longs for meaningful connections. Cara gets bored with superficial conversations and would rather talk about her life motivations, inspirations, and dreams.
Cara Delevingne is a $35 million net worth English fashion model and actress. She is well-known for her numerous high-profile campaigns for fashion designers and houses such as H&M, Zara, Chanel, and Burberry. Cara Delevingne is one of the world’s highest paid models, earning an estimated $7 million per year.