🤑 In 2022,
Biography & Interesting Topics
Chris Hemsworth Net Worth & Biography
|Net worth:||$140 Million|
|Name:||Chris Hemsworth (Chirstopher Hemsworth)|
|Date of Birth:||August 11, 1983|
|Age:||39 Years Old|
|Height:||6 ft 2 in (192 cm)|
|Marital Status:||Married to Elsa Pataky|
|Monthly Income:||$1.5 Million|
|Popular as:||The movie Thor propelled him to prominence worldwide. (12 Strong, Men in Black, Extraction, Rush is some of the best movies.|
Chris Hemsworth Biography
Chris Hemsworth’s Net worth in 2022, Biography, Age, Family, Wife, Kids, Movies, Daughter, Brother, Education, Awards, etc. Chris Hemsworth is an Australian actor best known for his portrayal of Thor, the ‘Marvel Comics’ superhero, in the American blockbuster ‘Thor,’ which catapulted him to international fame. He has demonstrated his range and versatility as an actor by taking roles in films that push him beyond his superhero persona. Chris Hemsworth Net Worth in 2022 – Age, Wife, Kids, Disease, Movies, Tv-Shows, Daughter, Education, Career, etc. all the complete info were available here on this page.
Chris Hemsworth’s Net worth is $140 Million. Chris Hemsworth was paid $15 million in addition to the profit for Avengers: Endgame. In 2019, Forbes ranked him 24th among Celebrity 100 Earnings. According to the magazine, he made $76.4 million in 2019.
Chris Hemsworth Net worth in 2022
|Net Worth 2022||$140 Million|
|Monthly Income & Earnings||$1.5 Million|
|Yearly Earnings||$15 Million +|
|Income Source||Film Remuneration & brand endorsement.|
|Last Updated||August 2022|
Some frequently asked questions about Christopher Hemsworth
- Is Chris Hemsworth a billionaire?
- Was Chris Hemsworth in the military?
- What is the net worth of Chris Hemsworth?
- What is Chris Hemsworth next film?
- Christopher Hemsworth was born on August 11, 1983, in Melbourne, to English teacher Leonie (née van Os) and social-services counsellor Craig Hemsworth. He is the second of three sons. He is descended from English, Irish, Scottish, and German ancestors.
- His parents raised him and his brothers in Melbourne and the remote interior of Australia known as the Outback, in Northern Territory.
- He attended the well-known coeducational government secondary college ‘Heathmont College’ in Heathmont, Victoria. After a few years, his family moved to Phillip Island, an island south-southeast of Melbourne, Victoria.
- He began dating Spanish actress Elsa Pataky in early 2010, and they married in December of that year during the Christmas holidays.
- The couple has three children: a daughter, India Rose, (May 11, 2012), and twin sons, Sasha and Tristan, (March 18, 2014).
- He enjoys Australian football and supports the Western Bulldogs. He was a main element in the Australian Football League’s 2014 ‘Everything’s Possible’ campaign.
- In 2015, he moved his family to Byron Bay, New South Wales, Australia, his native country, from Los Angeles, California.
- He is involved with ‘The Australian Childhood Foundation,’ which helps children who have been neglected or abused. He is a devoted supporter of the cause, investing both time and money to keep children safe from such hazard.
|Siblings||Liam Hemsworth, Luke Hemsworth|
|Children||Daughter – India Rose Hemsworth|
Son – Tristan Hemsworth, Tristan Hemsworth
|Relationship Status||Married to Elsa Pataky (M. 2010)|
- Following college, he began doing bit parts in TV shows such as King Arthur in the Canadian/Australian fantasy ‘Guinevere Jones’ (2002), Jamie Kane in the Australian series ‘Neighbours’ (2002), and ‘The New Vet’ in the Australian-Canadian children’s series ‘The Saddle Club’ (2003), among others.
- He tried out for the role of Robbie Hunter in the 2004 Australian TV drama series ‘Home and Away,’ which went to actor Jason Smith. He was later called back to reprise his role as Kim Hyde, which required him to relocate to Sydney.
- His first appearance as Hyde was on February 17, 2004, and he ended up playing the part for three and a half years until July 3, 2007, appearing in 185 episodes before leaving the show to focus on his film career.
- The role of Dr. Jekyll and Mr. Hyde gave him name, fame, and recognition, earning him several award nominations. In 2005, he was named ‘Most Popular New Male Talent’ at the ‘Logie Awards.’
- He appeared in the fifth season of the Australian reality show ‘Dancing with the Stars Australia,’ which premiered on September 26, 2006. Abbey Ross, a professional dancer, was his partner in the show. On November 7, 2006, he was eliminated as sixth place.
- In his first film role, he played George Kirk in the 2009 blockbuster American science fiction adventure ‘Star Trek,’ directed by J. J. Abrams. It was followed by the thriller adventure ‘A Perfect Getaway,’ in which he played Kale, in August 2009.
- His first starring role was in the independent crime-thriller film ‘Ca$h,’ which was released in March 2010. Following that, he went on to demonstrate his versatility by playing a variety of roles with great oomph and style.
- His big break in film came with the 2011 American superhero film ‘Thor,’ which was based on the Marvel Comics character of the same name. He and Tom Hiddleston auditioned for the role, which eventually went to him, while Hiddleston played the character Loki.
- Hemsworth received widespread international acclaim for his portrayal of Thor, for which he gained 20 pounds of muscle. The film was the 15th highest-grossing film of 2011, earning him several nominations, including ‘Teen Choice Awards’ and ‘People’s Choice Awards.’
- He reprised the iconic character of Thor in the 2012 American superhero film ‘The Avengers.’ The film was not only the highest-grossing film of the year, but it also peaked as the third highest-grossing film worldwide.
- ‘The Avengers’ and the 2012 hit American dark fantasy film ‘Snow White and the Huntsman,’ in which he played Eric, the Huntsman, earned him a ‘Teen Choice Awards’ in the category of ‘Choice Summer Movie Star: Male.’ He played Eric again in ‘The Huntsman: Winter’s War’ (2016).
- In 2013, he reprised his role as Thor in ‘Thor: The Dark World,’ the sequel to 2011’s ‘Thor,’ provided voiceover as George Kirk in ‘Star Trek Into Darkness,’ the sequel to 2009’s ‘Star Trek,’ and portrayed real-life James Hunt, the 1976 Formula One World Champion, in sports drama film ‘Rush.’
- In 2014, he was named the “Sexiest Man Alive” by ‘People’ magazine in a yearly feature.
- In 2015, he starred as Nicholas Hathaway, a convicted computer hacker, in the action thriller mystery film ‘Blackhat,’ as Stone Crandall in the comedy film ‘Vacation,’ and as Owen Chase in the adventure drama ‘In the Heart of the Sea,’ in addition to playing Thor in ‘Avengers: Age of Ultron.’
- In the July 2016 release of the 3D supernatural comedy film ‘Ghostbusters,’ he played Kevin Beckman, the handsome but dumb secretary of the Ghostbusters. On March 11, 2017, he was named ‘Favorite Movie Actor’ at the ‘Kids’ Choice Awards.’
- On November 4, 2016, the American superhero film ‘Doctor Strange’ debuted as a box office success, garnering critical acclaim. Hemsworth reprised his role as Thor in the film’s mid-credits scene.
- Christopher Hemsworth’s upcoming films include ‘Thor: Ragnarok,’ which will be released in the United States on November 3, 2017, ‘Avengers: Infinity War,’ which will be released on May 4, 2018, an untitled Avengers film, to be released in North America on May 3, 2019, and a war drama film called ‘Horse Soldiers.’
Assets & Properties
The beloved Hollywood star has recently been linked to the sale of his incredible Byron Bay mansion, the purchase of a $50 million Sydney waterfront estate, and one of Tasmania’s most beautiful pieces of land. The most famous home is undoubtedly Chris Hemsworth and Elsa Pataky’s Byron Bay compound, which was originally purchased for $7 million in 2014.
Cars & Houses
- Chris Hemsworth is also known for his passion for automobiles. He owns a number of luxurious and high-powered vehicles that he uses to get around his home city of Los Angeles. Chris Hemsworth owns the following vehicles: Audi Q7, Cadillac SRX, Cadillac Escalade, Acura MDX.
- Chris Hemsworth lives in Australia’s Byron Bay. The area is well-known for its vibrant community spirit, breathtaking beaches, and outstanding dining experiences. The home of Chris and Elsa is worth $30 million. The couple purchased this home in 2015 and spent approximately $18 million on renovations in January of last year.
Awards & Achievements
MTV Movie & TV Awards
- 2013 – Best Fight – The Avengers (2012)
People’s Choice Awards
- 2013 – Favorite Action Movie Star – Winner
- 2016 – Favorite Action Movie Actor – Winner
- 2020 – Favorite Action Movie Star – Extraction (2020)
Chris Hemsworth, best known for his role as Thor, will be the first Hollywood celebrity to be named BOSS’s new global brand ambassador. He will be the international BOSS face of the global fashion campaigns planned for 2021 and 2022 in this role.
Christopher Hemsworth’s Year-wise Net Worth – Last 5 Years
Following table is the last 5 years net worth figures of Christopher Hemsworth
|Chris Hemsworth Net Worth – Year Wise||Net Worth in $|
|Net Worth in 2022||$140 Million|
|Net Worth in 2021||$125 Million|
|Net Worth in 2020||$103 Million|
|Net Worth in 2019||$92 Million|
|Net Worth in 2018||$80 Million|
Christopher Hemsworth Social Media Profile
|Chris Hemsworth | Facebook|
|Chris Hemsworth (@chrishemsworth) / Twitter|
|Chris Hemsworth (@chrishemsworth) • Instagram photos and videos|
|YouTube||Chris Hemsworth – YouTube|
Christopher Hemsworth Movies
- Star Trek (2009)
- Thor (2011)
- The Avengers (2012)
- Star Trek Into Darkness (2013)
- Thor: The Dark World (2013)
- Rush (2013)
- In the Heart of the Sea (2015)
- Avengers: Age of Ultron (2015)
- Doctor Strange (2016)
- Avengers: Infinity War (2018)
FAQs – Frequently Asked Questions
Where does Chris Hemsworth live?
Chris Hemsworth currently resides in Australia with his family, which includes his wife Elsa Pataky and their three children, India Rose, Tristan, and Sasha.
Why Chris Hemsworth is famous?
Christopher Hemsworth is an Australian actor probably most famous for portraying Thor in several Marvel Cinematic Universe films.
How much did Chris Hemsworth get paid for Thor Love and Thunder?
Hemsworth first appeared as Thor in the Marvel Cinematic Universe (MCU) in the 2011 film of the same name and most recently reprised the role in Thor: Love and Thunder (2022), establishing him as one of the world’s highest-paid actors. Chris Hemsworth made $45 million for “Thor: Love and Thunder” in August 2021.
What is Chris Hemsworth biggest movie?
“Star Trek” and “Avengers: Endgame” are two of his most critically acclaimed films.
Chris Hemsworth is an Australian actor best known for playing the ‘Marvel Comics’ superhero Thor in the American blockbuster ‘Thor,’ which catapulted him to international fame. The super hit film ‘Thor’ gave Hemsworth’s big break in 2011. In the film’Thor: The Dark World,’ the Australian heartthrob reprised his role as Thor, the crown prince of Asgard.
As of August 2022, Chris Hemsworth’s net worth is approximately $140 Million.