🤑 In 2023,
Biography & Interesting Topics
Chris Pratt Net Worth & Biography
|Net worth:||$75 Million|
|Name:||Chris Pratt Net Worth & Biography|
|Date of Birth:||June 21, 1979|
|Age:||43 Years Old|
|Height:||6 ft 2 in (188 cm)|
|Marital Status:||Married to Anna Faris (m. 2009; div. 2018), Katherine Schwarzenegger (m. 2019)|
|Monthly Income:||$0.6 Million|
|Popular as:||Best known for his Character in Recreations & Parks. (Avengers: Infinity Wars, Moneyball, Guardians of the Galaxy, The LEGO Movie)|
Chris Pratt Biography
Chris Pratt Net Worth, Biography, Father, Mother, Spouse, Career, Salary, Earnings, Movies, Awards, etc. Chris Pratt is a well-known American actor who came to fame in films such as ‘The Lego Movie,’ ‘Guardians of the Galaxy,’ and ‘Jurassic World.’ This article will give you all the details about Chris Pratt Net Worth, Age, Wife, Family, Height, Weight, Education, Tv Shows, Salary, etc.
Chris Pratt’s Net worth is $75 Million. Chris Pratt once said, “I’m a worker, a guy meant to do a physical job, that’s exactly what my father did. That’s exactly what my grandfather did. It’s the kind of work I’d do if there wasn’t such a thing as acting.”
Chris Pratt Net worth in 2023
|Name||Christopher Michael Pratt|
|Net Worth 2023||$75 Million|
|Monthly Income & Earnings||$0.6 Million|
|Yearly Earnings||$5 Million|
|Last Updated||January 2023|
Some frequently asked questions about Chris Pratt
- Where is Chris Pratt living right now?
- Who is Chris Pratt wife?
- Does Chris Pratt have a sister?
- Where is Chris Pratt the actor from?
- Christopher Michael Pratt was born in Virginia, Minnesota, on June 21, 1979, to Kathleen Louise (née Indahl) and Daniel Clifton Pratt. His mother worked at a Safeway supermarket, and his father was a miner who later remodeled houses. He is the third and youngest of three siblings.
- Pratt was raised in Lake Stevens, Washington, and attended a local school. He was interested in wrestling while studying and finished fifth in the high school state wrestling tournament. He briefly attended community college before dropping out. He then took odd jobs to make ends meet and was even homeless for a time.
- Chris Pratt met Anna Faris on the set of ‘Take Me Home Tonight’ in 2007. She played his love interest in the movie. The two hit it off immediately and married the following year in 2008.
- Pratt and Faris were married in Bali in 2009. In August 2012, they welcomed their first child, a son named Jack. They announced their divorce in August 2017.
- He began dating Katherine Schwarzenegger in 2018. The couple married in June of 2019. Lyla, their first child, was born in August 2020. They have their second child together in May 2022.
|Father||Daniel Clifton Pratt|
|Siblings||Cully Pratt, Angie Pratt|
|Spouse||Anna Faris (M. 2009 – D.2018), Katherine Schwarzenegger (M. 2019).|
|Children||Son – Jack Pratt (Chris Pratt, Anna Faris),|
Daughters – Eloise Christina Schwarzenegger Pratt, Lyla Maria Schwarzenegger Pratt (Katherine Schwarzenegger, Chris Pratt)
|Relationship Status||Married to Katherine Schwarzenegger (2019)|
|Divorce||Anna Faris (2018)|
- Destiny directed Chris Pratt, an almost-broke teen, to the world of acting. Rae Dawn Chong, an actress and director, noticed him while he was waiting tables at the Bubba Gump Shrimp Company restaurant on Maui. She offered him a role in her directorial debut, a short horror film titled ‘Cursed Part 3.’ She was impressed by his striking appearance and energetic personality.
- Following his debut, Pratt appeared as a guest star in the 2001 television series ‘The Huntress.’ In 2002, he landed his first regular television role as Harold Brighton ‘Bright’ Abbott on the series ‘Everwood,’ which lasted 89 episodes and ended in 2006.
- Pratt appeared in several films while working on ‘Everwood,’ including ‘The Extreme Team’ and ‘Strangers with Candy.’ He also played Nathan McCain in the television movie ‘Paths of Destruction.’
- From 2006 to 2007, Pratt had a recurring role as activist Winchester ‘Ché’ Cook on ‘The O.C.,’ which was in its fourth season at the time. He appeared in the action film ‘Wanted’ the following year.
- In terms of his career, Pratt had a busy year in 2009. ‘Brides War,’ ‘Deep in the Valley,’ and ‘Jennifer’s Body’ were among his upcoming films. He also landed a role as Andy Dwyer on the NBC comedy series ‘Parks and Recreation.’ Andy was originally intended to be a one-off character, but the audience loved him so much that he was made a series regular. ‘Parks and Recreation’ was on the air until 2015.
- In the 2011 film ‘Moneyball,’ Pratt portrayed Oakland Athletics first baseman/catcher Scott Hatteberg. The film was a role reversal for his image, as he shifted from playing immature characters to the dramatic role of a father and dejected baseball player who once feared his career was over and had the difficult task of learning an entirely new defensive position.
- Chris Pratt strives for perfection in all that he does. He frequently goes above and beyond to fully commit to his roles. Pratt lost more than 30 pounds for ‘Moneyball,’ but had to gain it back for his next film, ’10 Years.’ Pratt was then cast as a Navy SEAL in the 2012 film ‘Zero Dark Thirty.’
- Interestingly, Pratt declined the role of Peter Quill / Star-Lord in Marvel Studios’ ‘Guardians of the Galaxy.’ Sarah Finn, the film’s casting director, persuaded director James Gunn that Pratt was ideal for the part. Pratt signed a multi-film deal with Marvel Studios after meeting with Gunn.
- Previously considered only a supporting actor, Pratt’s fortunes changed in 2014 when he landed two back-to-back lead roles. The first was in ‘The Lego Movie,’ where he provided the voice of Emmet Brickowski. It was the highest-grossing film in North America in 2014.
- He was soon followed by the popular and critically acclaimed role of Peter Quill/Star-Lord in the 2014 film ‘Guardians of the Galaxy.’ The film received widespread acclaim, grossing $770 million at the box office. As a result, Pratt ended the year having starred in two of the top five highest-grossing films of the year.
- Pratt received numerous awards as a result of his phenomenal success. He was also invited to appear on the covers of various magazines. That year, he was ranked second on ‘People’ magazine’s annual list of the Sexiest Men Alive.
- Pratt, an avid fan of the ‘Jurassic Park’ film franchise, relived his childhood fascination with the world of dinosaurs in the 2015 remake of ‘Jurassic World,’ in which he played Owen Grady. The film was one of the year’s biggest hits, grossing approximately $652 million in North America and $1.018 billion internationally for a worldwide total of $1.670 billion.
- The immense popularity of ‘Jurassic World’ prompted the production of a sequel, with Pratt reprising his role as Owen Grady.
- In 2016, he appeared in two films: one as gambler Josh Faraday in the remake of the 1960 Western ‘The Magnificent Seven,’ and another as Jim Preston in ‘Passengers.’
- Pratt’s upcoming projects include reprising his role as Peter Quill / Star-Lord in the sequel ‘Guardians of the Galaxy Vol. 2’. The film is set to be released in May of 2017. Apart from the ‘Jurassic World’ sequel, he will also play the same character in ‘Avengers: Infinity War’ in May 2018.
Assets & Properties
Chris Pratt and Katherine Schwarzenegger have moved into their newly finished $15.6 million mansion. Over the weekend, the couple moved into their Pacific Palisades home. It took over two years of hard work to transform the mansion into the new parents’ dream home with custom finishes. According to Wide range, the house is about 2 miles away from Anna Farris’ energy-efficient $4.9 million Palisades home.
Cars & Houses
Chris Pratt’s garage is home to a rare collection of automobiles. The 1965 Volkswagen Beetle, Ford F-150 Raptor, Toyota FJ Cruiser, Tesla Model 3, Volvo XC60, Dirt Track Racer, and Triumph Scrambler are part of that collection.
Awards & Achievements
Chris Pratt’s outstanding performance in the 2014 film ‘Guardians of the Galaxy’ earned him several awards, including the CinemaCon Award for Breakthrough Performer of the Year, the Detroit Film Critics Society Award for Best Ensemble, and the Saturn Award for Best Actor.
MTV Movie & TV Awards
- 2016 – Best Action Performance – Jurassic World (2015)
Chris Pratt’s Year-wise Net Worth – Last 5 Years
Following table is the last 5 years net worth figures of Chris Pratt
|Chris Pratt Net Worth – Year Wise||Net Worth in $|
|Net Worth in 2023||$75 Million|
|Net Worth in 2021||$70 Million|
|Net Worth in 2020||$65 Million|
|Net Worth in 2019||$60 Million|
|Net Worth in 2018||$55 Million|
Chris Pratt Social Media Profile
|Chris Pratt | Facebook|
|Chris Pratt (@prattprattpratt) / Twitter|
|Chris Pratt (@prattprattpratt) • Instagram photos and videos|
Chris Pratt Movies
- 2011 – Moneyball – (Drama, Biography, Sport)
- 2012 – Zero Dark Thirty – (Drama, Thriller, History)
- 2013 – Her – (Sci-Fi, Romance, Drama)
- 2014 – Guardians of the Galaxy – (Action, Sci-Fi, Adventure)
- 2015 – Jurassic World – (Action, Adventure, Sci-Fi)
- 2016 – The Magnificent Seven – (Western, Adventure, Action)
- 2016 – Passengers – (Romance, Adventure, Sci-Fi, Drama)
- 2017 – Guardians of the Galaxy Vol. 2 – (Sci-Fi, Action, Adventure)
- 2018 – Avengers: Infinity War – (Action, Sci-Fi, Adventure, Fantasy)
- 2018 – Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom – (Sci-Fi, Adventure, Action)
FAQs – Frequently Asked Questions
What made Chris Pratt famous?
Pratt was still best known for his role on Parks and Recreation when he played the irreverent good-hearted thief Peter Quill/Star-Lord in the space western Guardians of the Galaxy (2014), which was based on a minor Marvel Comics story line. The film was a huge success, and Pratt became an undisputed star as a result.
How much did Chris Pratt get paid for Jurassic World?
According to Variety, Howard was paid $8 million for the second instalment of the Jurassic Park reboot, which was $2 million less than Pratt’s pay of $10 million. “The reports were so interesting because I was paid so much less than the reports even said,” Howard told Insider.
Does Chris Pratt’s son have a disability?
Jack was born two months premature and suffered from a cerebral haemorrhage as a result of entering the world before his body was ready.
What bike is in Jurassic Park?
In the film, three Triumph Scramblers were used. Aside from the bike that is being auctioned, one of the Jurassic World Triumph Scrambler motorcycles was given to Chris Pratt as a gift, and the other is on display at Triumph headquarters in the United Kingdom.
As of January 2023, Chris Pratt’s net worth is approximately $75 Million. The majority of it is from his Marvel films and TV series. Chris Pratt is known to work for the lowest possible fee if the role is suitable. In terms of big studio movies, they charge around $10 million per film. He went from a $10 tip as a waiter to $10 million per film in just 20 years. Chris Pratt has proven himself in both comedic and serious roles.