🤑 In 2022,
Biography & Interesting Topics
Dave Bautista Net Worth & Biography
|Net worth:||$20 Million|
|Name:||Dave Bautista (David Michael Bautista Jr.)|
|Date of Birth:||January 18, 1969|
|Age:||53 Years Old|
|Height:||6 ft 6 in (198 cm)|
|Occupation:||Actor, Professional Wrestler, Body Builder|
|Marital Status:||Married to Glenda Bautista (m. 1990; div. 1998), Angie Bautista (m. 1998; div. 2006), Sarah Jade (m. 2015; div. 2019)|
|Popular as:||Mainly known as a Professional Wrestler & also appear in mostly action Films. (Wrong Side of Town, The Man with Iron Fists, My Spy, Stuber, Army of the Dead, Avengers: Endgame|
Net Worth & Biography
Dave Bautista Net Worth, Biography, Mother, Father, First Wife, Relationships status, Movies, Awards, etc. David Michael “Dave” Bautista Jr. is an American actor and former professional wrestler. Over the last ten years, he has built an impressive résumé as an actor while beginning his career as one of the biggest stars of World Wrestling Entertainment (WWE). Dave Bautista Net Worth, Age, Family, Spouse, Kids, Career, Tv Shows, Salary, Earnings etc. and many more details can be checked from this page.
Dave Bautista has a net worth of $20 Million. Dave Bautista is an American film actor, former WWE wrestler, bodybuilder, and mixed martial artist of Filipino descent best known for his work in action films. Bautista is a six-time world wrestling champion who rose to prominence through his work with the WWE (World Wrestling Entertainment).
Dave Bautista Net worth in 2022
|Name||David Michael Bautista Jr.|
|Net Worth 2022||$20 Million|
|Monthly Income & Earnings||$50,000|
|Yearly Earnings||$2 Million +|
|Income Source||Professional Wrestling, MMA Fighter, Actor|
|Last Updated||August 2022|
Some frequently asked questions about Dave Bautista
- What kind of car does Dave Bautista drive?
- What is Dave Batista’s ancestry?
- Who is Dave Bautista’s brother?
- Is Dave Bautista still married?
- David Michael Bautista Jr. was born in Washington, D.C., on January 18, 1969, to Donna Raye (née Mullins) and David Michael Bautista.
- His father, whose parents are from the Philippines, is still a hairdresser in the Washington, DC area. Bautista’s parents divorced when he was still a child, and he was raised by his mother, who is of Greek descent. Donna came out as a lesbian at some point, and Bautista has been supportive of her decision, describing himself as “a proud son of a lesbian.
- Bautista has a sister named after their mother and a brother named Michael. Bautista has spoken about his family’s financial struggles when he was a child. Furthermore, the area in which he grew up was quite violent. He had witnessed three murders on their front lawn by the time he was nine years old. As a teenager, he had engaged in criminal activity. He began stealing cars when he was 13 years old.
- When Bautista was 17, he had a major falling out with his parents. He eventually left home and began living on his own. He worked as a bouncer for several clubs before being arrested for a brawl that injured two patrons. He was eventually sentenced to probation for a year.
- David Michael became interested in professional bodybuilding after being released from prison. He has since claimed that bodybuilding may have saved his life.
- Dave Bautista has had three marriages. On March 25, 1990, he married his first wife, named Glenda. They have two daughters, Keilani (1990) and Athena (1992). He is the grandfather of two boys, Jacob and Aiden, through Keilani. Bautista and Glenda finally split up on April 1, 1998.
- Bautista’s second wife was Angie Lewis, whom he married on November 16, 1998, the same year he divorced Glenda. They were married for almost eight years before divorcing in 2006.
- David Michael Bautista has been married to competitive pole dancer Sarah Jade since October 2015. He previously dated WWE superstars Melina Perez, Kelly Kelly, and Rosa Mendes.
- ‘Batista Unleashed,’ Bautista’s autobiography, was released on October 16, 2007, by Pocket Books. Bautista addressed some of his most contentious issues in the book, including his relationship with Chris Benoit.
- David Michael has a number of tattoos on his body that he has accumulated over time. He has a dragon on his back, the word “Angel” written in red Kanji lettering on his upper left biceps in honour of his former wife, Angie, a signature design on his upper right biceps, and the sun surrounding his belly button on his stomach. On his arm, he also has the flags of the Philippines and Greece tattooed.
|Father||David Michael Bautista|
|Mother||Donna Raye (Née Mullins)|
|Siblings||Donna Raye Bautista, Michael Bautista|
|Spouse||Glenda Bautista (M. 1990–1998), Angie Bautista (M. 1998– 2006), Sarah Jade (M. 2015–2019)|
|Children||Daughters – Athena Bautista, Keilani Bautista, |
Son – Oliver Bautista
|Divorce||Glenda Bautista (1998), Angie Bautista (2006), Sarah Jade (2019)|
|Affairs||Melina Perez, Kelly Kelly, and Rosa Mendes.|
Professional Wrestling Career
- Dave Bautista wanted to pursue a career in professional wrestling after a brief stint in professional bodybuilding. This was a time when other promotions were competing on an equal footing with WWE Bautista first approached World Wrestling Championship (WCW) and gave an audition at the WWC Power Plant, but Sgt Buddy Lee Parker, who was working as one of the WWC Power Plant’s trainers at the time, told him that he would never succeed in the professional wrestling business.
- Bautista then went to WWE, their main rival. Following a successful tryout, WWE assigned him to Afa Anoa’i’s Wild Samoan Training Center wrestling school. He also learned Muay Thai and Eskrima. Bautista began wrestling for Anoa’i’s World Xtreme Wrestling (WXW) promotion shortly after.
- Bautista then signed a contract with WWE and began competing in one of their developmental territories, Ohio Valley Wrestling. He made his ring debut in 2000 as Leviathan and went on to win the OVW Heavyweight Championship. His rapid advancement in the promotion persuaded WWE to add him to the main roster.
- Bautista began using the ring name ‘Batista’ after his separation from D’Von. He wasn’t supposed to join Evolution, a WWE villainous professional wrestling stable that was part of the Raw brand from 2003 to 2005. Mark Jindrak was initially chosen as the group’s enforcer, and he even began filming vignettes with the rest of the group before being replaced by Batista.
- According to the plot, each member of the group was the ideal representation of professional wrestling’s “past” (Ric Flair), “present” (Triple H), and “future” (Randy Orton and Batista). During those two years, the group dominated the majority of the major storylines in WWE, and at one point, each member of the group held a title belt. World Tag Team Champions Batista and Flair, Intercontinental Champion Orton, and World Heavyweight Champion Triple H.
- Batista’s path to becoming World Heavyweight Champion began with Evolution’s gradual disintegration. When Batista announced that he would wrestle Triple H for the World Heavyweight Championship at WrestleMania 21, he challenged Triple H and Flair. Sports journalist Dave Meltzer referred to their feud as “the pinnacle of one of [WWE’s] best storylines in years.”
- Batista held the World Heavyweight Championship from April 3, 2005, to January 13, 2006, breaking Triple H’s previous record of 280 days by two days. Over the next two years, he was involved in a number of feuds. He reclaimed the Heavyweight Championship at the 2006 Survivor Series but lost it to The Undertaker at WrestleMania 23. In 2005, he was ranked first on the Pro Wrestling Illustrated 500 list of the 500 best singles wrestlers. PWI also named him Wrestler of the Year.
- Batista would go on to win the Heavyweight Championship twice more, at Unforgiven in 2007 and Cyber Sunday in 2008. On the December 13, 2005, episode of Smackdown, he and Rey Mysterio won the WWE Raw Tag Team Championships. He won the World Tag Team Championship three times, twice with Ric Flair as part of Evolution (at Armageddon in 2003 and again on the March 22, 2004, episode of Raw), and once with John Cena (the August 4, 2008, episode of Raw).
- Batista won the WWE Championship for the first time when he defeated Orton at Extreme Rules in 2009. However, due to a genuine injury to his left biceps, he was forced to vacate two days later. He would reclaim the title at the 2010 Elimination Chamber but would lose it to John Cena. He remained a part of the main storylines in the months that followed. However, as he later stated, he was dissatisfied with the company’s direction and resigned from the position in May 2010.
- Batista returned to WWE in December 2013, after gaining some popularity as an actor, and won the 2014 Royal Rumble. Despite being reintroduced as a face character, the audience booed Batista. Daniel Bryan was the most popular professional wrestler at the time, and fans felt he had been unfairly kept out of the main storyline due to backstage politics.
- Batista spent his most recent WWE tenure battling younger wrestlers. Both he and Orton were defeated by Bryan at WrestleMania XXX. Following that, they reformed Evolution with Triple H, and the group was defeated by The Shield. Batista left WWE for the second time in mid-2014.
- Dave Bautista made his film debut in an uncredited role in Greg Glienna’s directorial debut, ‘Relative Strangers’ (2006). Three years later, in the 2009 American-German film ‘My Son, My Son, What Have Ye Done?’, he made his next film appearance. He made his direct-to-DVD debut in the 2010 action film ‘Wrong Side of Town.’
- In ‘House of the Rising Sun,’ he played Ray Shane, an ex-vice cop who had just been released from prison after serving five years. He appeared in a number of films, including ‘The Scorpion King 3: Battle for Redemption’ (2012), ‘The Man with the Iron Fists’ (2012), and ‘Riddick’ (2013). (2013).
- In October 2014, he joined the cast of ‘Spectre,’ the 24th instalment in the James Bond franchise, as Mr. Hinx. He only said one word in the entire film, “Shit,” but he accepted the role because he has been a long-time fan of the Bond film series.
- In the 2017 neo-noir science fiction film ‘Blade Runner 2049,’ Bautista played Sapper Morton, a Nexus-8 Replicant and combat medic. Among the upcoming films for Bautista are ‘Escape Plan 2: Hades,’ ‘Master Z: Ip Man Legacy,’ and ‘Stuber.’
Assets & Properties
Bautista married, sold his home in Lutz, Florida, and relocated to Tampa. Dave Bautista’s home is a 4,000+ square-foot contemporary-style home with a gated entrance in the Port Tampa area. The house, which sits on 2.48 acres, was built in 2010 and has three bedrooms and four bathrooms.
Cars & Houses
The Bautista car collection contains some of the greatest automobiles ever built. He owns Lamborghini Murcielago – $220,000 USD, and other high-end vehicles worth millions of dollars.
- Mercedes-Benz CLS 500 $120,000 USD
- Chevrolet Impala $54,700 USD
- BMW 7-Series $86,800 USD
- Range Rover Sport $130,000 USD
- Pontiac Trans AM $100,000 USD
Awards & Achievements
- 1x OVW Heavyweight Champion
- PWI 2005 Wrestler of the Year
- #PWI Wrestler of the Year (2005)
- 1x WWE Tag Team Champion (w/ Rey Mysterio)
- 3x World Tag Team Champion (w/ Ric Flair (2x) and John Cena (1) )
- 2x WWE Champion
- 4x World Heavyweight Champion
Dave Bautista’s Year-wise Net Worth – Last 5 Years
Following table is the last 5 years net worth figures of Dave Bautista
|Dave Bautista Net Worth – Year Wise||Net Worth in $|
|Net Worth in 2022||$20 Million|
|Net Worth in 2021||$18 Million|
|Net Worth in 2020||$15 Million|
|Net Worth in 2019||$13 Million|
|Net Worth in 2018||$10 Million|
Dave Bautista Social Media Profile
|Dave Bautista (Batista) | Facebook|
|Vaxxed AF! #TeamPfizer Poor Kid Chasing Dreams. (@DaveBautista) / Twitter|
|Super Duper Fly (@davebautista) • Instagram photos and videos|
Dave Bautista Movies
- 2020 My Spy
- 2019 Stuber
- 2013 Riddick
- 2018 Master Z: The IP Man Legacy
- 2015 Spectre
- 2014 Guardian of the Galaxy
- 2017 Guardians of the Galaxy Vol. 2
- 2017 Blade Runner 2049
- 2018 Avengers: Infinity War
- 2019 Avengers: Endgame
Dave Bautista Television Shows
- 2006 Smallville
- 2009 Head Case
- 2009 Neighbours
- 2010 Chuck
- 2015 Trip Tank
- 2019 What We Do In the Shadows
- 2019 Running Wild with Bear Grylls
- 2020 Undertaker: The Last Ride
- 2020 Home Movie: The Princess Bride
- 2021 See
- 2022 Army of the Dead: Lost Vegas
FAQs – Frequently Asked Questions
How many times world champion is Batista?
Batista is a six-time world champion and one of Hollywood’s biggest stars. Relive The Animal’s championship victories over Triple H, Booker T, John Cena, and others!
Where is Dave Bautista family from?
Bautista was born in Washington, D.C., to Donna Raye (née Mullins) and David Michael Bautista, a hairdresser. His mother is of Greek descent, and he was born to Filipino immigrants.
Does Bautista have a daughter?
Bautista has two daughters, Keilani Bautista and Athena Bautista.
What happened to Dave Bautista head
Batista’s most notable ailment was a tricep injury in January 2006, which ended his 282-day reign as World Heavyweight Champion. He’s ripped his biceps and triceps multiple times.
Dave Bautista is one of the most notable breakout stars to emerge from the ruthless aggression era. Having no wrestling experience at the age of 30, he is only picked up in the business because of his body and athleticism, having a difficult time throughout his career due to injuries, and still to this day whenever “I Walk Alone” plays on the PA system, we still get some of the biggest pops from the crowd as they know that the Animal has arrived.
As of August 2022, Dave Bautista’s net worth is $20 million.