🤑 In 2022,
Biography & Interesting Topics
Quick Facts about Emily Ratajkowski
|Net worth:||$10 Million|
|Date of Birth:||June 07, 1991|
|Age:||31 Years Old|
|Height:||5 ft 7 in (179 cm)|
|Marital Status:||Married to Sebastian Bear-McClard|
|Popular as:||A Model, she founded global fame after appearing in Robin Thicke & Pharrell Williams’s music video for “Blurred Line” in 2013.|
Net Worth & Biography
Here is the full details about Emily Ratajkowski Net Worth, Age, Biography, Family, Spouse, Kids, Salary, Shows, Earnings, etc. Emily Ratajkowski is an American model-cum-actress who has gained iconic status due to her sex-appeal and fashion sense. Born with a dream to make it as an actor, Ratajkowski soon followed her passion.
After a couple of roles as a child artist, she switched to modelling during her growing up years, and has been a sought-after face ever since. Emily Ratajkowski Net Worth in 2022, Father, Mother, Siblings, Husband, Children, Success, Modelling Career, Awards, etc. Read the article completely to know more about Ratajkowski Net Worth.
Emily Ratajkowski Net worth is $10 Million. Ratajkowski, who grew up in a progressive family, is very comfortable with nudity and is unafraid of baring it all for the camera—especially for a compelling role. She told the New York Times, “I’m not concerned about nudity.” “I’d rather play a complicated character with a love scene than a dumb girl who is just a girl next door.”
Emily Ratajkowski Net worth in 2022
|Name||Emily O’Hara Ratajkowski|
|Net Worth 2022||$10 Million|
|Monthly Income & Earnings||$90,000|
|Yearly Earnings||$2 Million|
|Last Updated||August 2022|
Some frequently asked questions about Emily Ratajkowski
- What is Emily Ratajkowski ethnicity?
- Who is Emily Ratajkowski husband?
- How old is Emily Ratajkowski?
- Who are Emily Ratajkowski’s parents?
- Emily O’Hara Ratajkowski was born in Westminster, London on June 7, 1991, to Kathleen Balgley and John David. The couple’s only child was her. Her father was a painter and art teacher, while her mother was an English professor.
- Ratajkowski spent a lot of time in Europe as a kid. During her formative years, Ratajkowski was exposed to the nude female figure in photography and art while visiting nude beaches in Europe. The works of prominent photographers, including her father’s, had a profound impact on Emily as a child.
- She lived in London for the first five years of her life before relocating to San Diego, California. Ratajkowski had become obsessed with theatre before leaving London. Her passion for acting landed her the role of Elsa in the adaptation ‘The Little Match Girl.’ She then took on a few roles, tried her hand at ballet, and eventually began modelling.
- Ratajkowski attended San Dieguito Academy High School in San Diego before moving to Los Angeles to pursue a career in modelling and acting. She enrolled at the University of California, Los Angeles (UCLA) in 2009, but only stayed for a year. Because the school’s ideology clashed with hers, she dropped out.
- Us Weekly reported in December 2014 that she had started dating musician Jeff Magid. They were said to have split up in early 2018.
- Ratajkowski announced on Instagram on February 23, 2018, that she had married actor and producer Sebastian Bear-McClard, her boyfriend of several weeks, in a New York City courthouse wedding.
- The couple has lived in NoHo neighborhood Manhattan as well as Los Angeles. Ratajkowski confirmed her pregnancy on October 26, 2020, in a Vogue essay in which she wrote about how she and her husband did not want to discuss their child’s sex. On March 8, 2021, she gave birth to their son.
- Ratajkowski filed for divorce from her husband in July 2022 after he allegedly cheated on her.
|Father||John David Ratajkowski|
|Children||Sylvester Apollo Bear|
|Relationship Status||Married to Sebastian Bear-McClard (2018)|
- Ratajkowski signed a contract with a talent agency when she was 14 years old. She also signed a contract with Ford and modelled for Kohl’s and Nordstrom’s teen print catalogues. She appeared in several uncredited minor roles in television and film projects.
- Ratajkowski began her modelling career in 2010. She modelled for a number of artistic erotic magazines. Her daring appearance, combined with her rawness, earned her roles in two high-profile music videos. During this time, she also appeared in a number of commercials.
- Ratajkowski’s popularity skyrocketed in 2013 after she appeared in Pharrell Williams’ video ‘Blurred Lines.’ Though the video sparked debate and was labelled sexist and misogynistic by some, she believed it did not objectify her or any other women and instead spoke about female power and sexual freedom.
- ‘Blurred Lines’ marked a watershed moment in Ratajkowski’s career. It held the top spot-on Billboard’s Hot 100 Chart for twelve weeks in a row, making it the decade’s longest-running number one song. It also topped the 2013 Music Charts in Canada, Ireland, the Netherlands, New Zealand, and the United Kingdom.
- ‘Blurred Lines’ catapulted Ratajkowski to unexpected celebrity, making her a star overnight. Almost overnight, she became a sex symbol and a regular fixture on several highly coveted fashion magazine polls and lists. Rolling Stones, Sports Illustrated, FHM, and AskMen all named her one of their sexiest women.
- Ratajkowski quickly found herself in supporting roles in major films, capitalising on her newfound fame. In ‘Gone Girl,’ she played the mistress of Ben Affleck’s character. After making headlines for her performance in the film, she was chosen as the cover model for the prestigious ‘Cosmopolitan’ magazine.
- Ratajkowski appeared as Vincent Chase’s love interest in the 2015 film ‘Entourage.’ Her performance in the film was widely praised. The year also saw the release of ‘The Spoils Before Dying,’ in which she played Agent Day and received positive reviews.
- In August 2015, she made her lead acting debut in the musical drama ‘We Are Your Friends,’ opposite Zac Efron. She played Sophie, a Stanford University dropout, in the film. Ratajkowski emerged as a style icon during the film’s promotional tour of Europe and North America, as well as its premiere in London, earning multiple best dressed citations. Her performance received mixed reviews, but she was praised for her dancing abilities and sex appeal.
- Ratajkowski appeared on the covers of numerous magazines following the success of ‘We Are Your Friends,’ including Grazia France, British GQ, Harper’s Bazaar, InStyle UK, and Australia. She also made her Marc Jacobs runway debut at the spring/summer New York Fashion Week finale and her Miu Miu runway debut at Paris Fashion Week.
- Ratajkowski began 2017 with a cover shoot for Vogue Espaa in February, followed by cover appearances for InStyle, Marie Claire, and Harper’s Bazaar in the months that followed. She modelled for The Kooples, a French fashion label, and even created a 38-piece bag collection for them.
- Ratajkowski co-starred in the comedy film ‘I Feel Pretty’ with Amy Schumer in 2018. Her role was crucial, and she played it flawlessly.
- Ratajkowski is currently preoccupied with film projects. Her upcoming films include ‘Cruise,’ in which she co-stars with Spencer Boldman, ‘In Darkness,’ in which she co-stars with Natalie Dormer, Ed Skrein, and Stacy Martin, and ‘Welcome Home,’ in which she co-stars with Aaron Paul. In addition, she has been cast as a series regular in the NBC pilot ‘Bright Futures.’
Assets & Properties
Emily Ratajkowski recently sold her $2.5 million Los Angeles home, which she shared with husband Sebastian Bear-McClard. Emily gave fans a tour of several areas of the property after the couple moved in together in 2018. The design is, of course, as cool as she is.
Cars & Houses
Emily Ratajkowski has a Mercedes V-Class worth $56,000, a Cadillac Escalade worth $96,000, a Volvo S60 worth $42,900, a Toyota Camry worth $30,000, and a BMW M5 worth $111,000 in her car collection.
Emily Ratajkowski’s Year-wise Net Worth – Last 5 Years
Following table is the last 5 years net worth figures of Emily Ratajkowski
|Emily Ratajkowski Net Worth – Year Wise||Net Worth in $|
|Net Worth in 2022||$10 Million|
|Net Worth in 2021||$9.2 Million|
|Net Worth in 2020||$8 Million|
|Net Worth in 2019||$7.5 Million|
|Net Worth in 2018||$7 Million|
Emily Ratajkowski Social Media Profile
|Emily Ratajkowski | Facebook|
|Emily Ratajkowski (@emrata) / Twitter|
|Emily Ratajkowski (@emrata) • Instagram photos and videos|
FAQs – Frequently Asked Questions
Why is Emily Ratajkowski so famous?
Ratajkowski became well-known at the age of 21 after appearing naked in the music video for Robin Thicke’s 2013 single “Blurred Lines,” which has since received over 768 million views on YouTube.
What is Emily Ratajkowski background?
Emily O’Hara Ratajkowski was born in London, England, to American parents, Professor Kathleen (Balgley) and painter John David Ratajkowski. She has British, German, Polish, and Jewish ancestors. Emily grew up in Encinitas, California, not far from San Diego.
How much does Emily Ratajkowski earn?
Emily Ratajkowski is a $10 million net worth American model, author, and actress. Although Ratajkowski is well-known for her appearances in a variety of erotic and fashion magazines, she is also extremely popular on social media.
Where did Emily Ratajkowski get married?
Emily and Sebastian married in a civil ceremony in New York City on February 23, 2018, in front of a small group of friends. Emily announced the news to her fans on Instagram, writing on her stories, “Sooo, I have a surprise, I got married today.”
Emily Ratajkowski’s stunning appearance and fashion sense have earned her a large following both on and off social media. Ratajowski has appeared in numerous films, including ‘Entourage,’ ‘We Are Your Friends,’ and ‘I Feel Pretty,’ among others, and there are many more in the works.
As of August 2022, Emily Ratajkowski’s net worth is $10 million.