🤑 In 2022,
Biography & Interesting Topics
Eric Ripert Net Worth & Biography
|Net worth:||$30 Million|
|Date of Birth:||March 2nd, 1965|
|Age:||57 Years Old|
|Height:||5 ft 8 in (175 cm)|
|Marital Status:||Married to Sandra Nieves|
|Monthly Income:||$ 1 Million|
|Popular as:||He scored a four star review from New York Times|
Eric Ripert Net Worth – Eric Ripert’s real name was Eric Frank Ripert. Eric was born on 2nd March 1965. He is the author & television personality specializing in modern French cuisine & knows for his work with seafood. Eric Ripert Net Worth – Age, Career, Wife, cookbooks, Recipes, Restaurants, Awards, Friend, Education all the needy information was completely available here below on this page.
Eric Ripert was very nice guy. And, he is a master of cooking fish.
Eric Ripert Net Worth is $30 Million. He is the chef & co-owner of the New York Restaurant Le Bernardin.
Some Frequently Asked about Eris Ripert:
- What does Eric Ripert do now?
- How many Michelin stars does Eric Ripert have?
- What is Eric Ripert famous for?
- How old is Eric Ripert?
- Where does Chef Eric Ripert live?
So, all the answers to the above questions were available below. So, read the article completely to know more about Eric Ripert Net Worth.
Ripert was born in France & learned how to cook at a young age from his mother. When Ripert aged his family moved to Andorra, where he was raised. He later returned to France & attended a culinary school in Perpignan.
- Religion – Christianity
- Nationality – French
- Ethnicity – European
- Education – Culinary School
- Mother Name – Monique
- Father Name –
- Siblings –
- Horoscope – Pisces
- Height – 5 ft 8 in (175 cm)
- Weight – 78 kg (171.1 Ibs)
- Hair Color – Grey
- Eye Color – Grey
He was born in France & that’s he developed his cooking skills He was born in Antibes, France in 1985. His grandmother began teaching him to cook at a young age. When he was 15 years old he went to a cooking school in Perpignan, a city in southern France.
Eric Ripert’s Personal Life
Ripert married Sandra. He met his wife at a restaurant where he was a regular. The couple wed in Bali in 1998.
Ripert & Sandra had one son, named Adrien Ripert.
Awards & Achievements
Eric Ripert is the chef & co-owner of the 3 Michelin-starred New York restaurant Le Bernardin. The restaurant is the only restaurant to maintain four stars from the New York Times for over two decades. Le Bernardin is one of the seven restaurants in the New York Times.
- James Beard Award for Outstanding Restaurant (1998)
- James Beard Award for Television Program (2011)
- James Beard Foundation Award for Who’s Who of Food and Beverage in America (2004)
- Daytime Emmy Award for Outstanding Main Title & Graphic Design (2010)
- James Beard Award for Outstanding Services (1999)
- James Beard Award for Outstanding Wine Program (2009)
Tv Shows & Media Career
- He also made several guest appearances on cooking-based television shows, including guest judge & assistant chef roles on the second, and fourth season of Bravo TV’s “Top Chef’.
- Riperts was good friends with Anthony Bourdain & appeared in many episodes of A Cook’s Tour, Anthony Bourdain: No Reservations
- And, in 2010, he played himself in the television show Treme on HBO (season 1 episode 5) alongside David Chang, Wylie Dufresne & Tom Colicchio.
Some of the most popular Riperts Books lists are provided here below.
- Ripert’s first cookbook was Le Bernardin – Four-Star Simplicity and was published in 1998 in 2014.
- In 2008, Ripert was published On the Line, his second cookbook with Artisan, which was published in 2002 A Return to Cooking, a collaboration Riper.
- Later he released his newest cookbook, My Best: Eric Ripert.
- And, 2016 he published his memoir: 32 Yolks: From My Mother’s Table to Working the Line which appeared on The New York Times bestseller list.
Chef Eric Ripert’s Assets
- Chef Eric Ripert was the partner with White Stone Street Coffee to create a new blend.
- Now, he is the Vice Chairman of the board of City Harvest, working together to bring the New York’s top chefs’ restaurants to raise funds to increase the quality of food donations to New York’s neediest.
- He is the Vacheron Constantin ambassador, free ranging watch collector & zealous advocate for the high art of horology, etc…
- He hosted the Tibetan Aid Project’s Taste & Tribute New York benefit dinner & auction at his Manhattan restaurant for 3 years.
- And, the “Funds raised at the annual Taste & Tribute benefit dinner support efforts to restore Tibetan-language texts to libraries all over the Himalayan region. And, so far this project has distributed nearly two million traditional Buddhist texts. This is one of the largest free book distributions in history.
Eric Ripert’s Year-wise Net Worth – Last 5 Years
Some of the earning histories of Eric Ripert have been mentioned here in a table format. The current estimated income of Eric Ripert’s is $30 Million. You may also check the last 5 years’ gross value below.
|Eric Ripert Net Worth – Year Wise||Net Worth in $|
|Eric Ripert Net Worth in 2022||$30 Million|
|Eric Ripert Net Worth in 2021||$22 Million|
|Eric Ripert Net Worth in 2020||$19 Million|
|Eric Ripert Net Worth in 2019||$14 Million|
|Eric Ripert Net Worth in 2018||$5 Million|
Some more Interesting Facts of Eric Ripert’s
Some more interesting facts about Eric Ripert’s. And, what he says about success in his career.
- Eric says he grew up in an abusive home.
- He used to be an Angry chef.
- Eric also says serving meat dishes is a struggle for him.
- Eric says “My childhood meals were pretty amazing”.
Social Media Links
For more latest updates about Eric Ripert Net Worth in 2022 follow our website. And, also you may share this article with your friends as well.
Frequently Asked Questions
Does Eric Ripert own any restaurant?
He is the chef & co-owner of the New York restaurant Le Bernardin. This restaurant had held three stars from the Michelin Guide since its inception in 2005, ranks 21 on the S.
What is Eric Ripert most known for?
Ripert is most famous for his work at New York’s Le Bernardin. In 1991, he was recruited to be the restaurant’s chef. And, four years later in 1995, he scored 4 stars in a review from the New York Times.
Is chef Eric Riper married?
Eric Riper was married to Sandra Rippert.
What did Eric Riper say about Anthony Bourdian?
Ripert says ‘Anthony was my best friend. He was very inspiring & generous. And, Anthony was an exceptional human being.