🤑 In 2023,
Biography & Interesting Topics
Gigi Hadid Net Worth & Biography
|Net worth:||$30 Million|
|Date of Birth:||April 23, 1995|
|Age:||27 Years Old|
|Height:||5 ft 10 in (179 cm)|
|Marital Status:||Married to Zayn Malik|
|Monthly Income:||$1,75,000 +|
|Popular as:||She is a world-famous supermodel. In 2016, she was named as International Model of the year by the British Fashion Council.|
Gigi Hadid Biography
Here are the Bella Hadid Net Worth, Biography, Age, Parents, Siblings, Husband, Dating, Relationships Status, Salary, Income, etc. Bella Hadid is one of America’s most beautiful and successful models. She is famous for her exotic photoshoots, which helped her become the world’s most desirable woman.
Bella Hadid made her modelling debut at the tender age of 16 in 2012. She quickly rose to prominence and achieved enormous success. Bella Hadid Net Worth in 2023, Biography, Houses, Awards, Annual Income, Salary, Cars, Lifestyles, and many more have been updates below.
Gigi Hadid’s Net worth is $30 Million. Gigi was the captain of Malibu High School’s varsity volleyball team. She enjoys playing volleyball and is also interested in boxing. She is familiar with horseback riding and enjoys sports and outdoor activities.
Gigi Hadid Net worth in 2023
|Name||Jelena Noura “Gigi” Hadid|
|Net Worth 2023||$30 Million|
|Monthly Income & Earnings||$1,75,000 +|
|Yearly Earnings||$2 Million +|
|Income Source||Modeling, Collaborations and Endorsements|
|Last Updated||January 2023|
Some frequently asked questions about Gigi Hadid
- What does Gigi Hadid do for fun?
- What was Gigi favorite color?
- Is Gigi Hadid from rich family?
- Which religion Gigi Hadid belongs to?
- Gigi Hadid was born Jelena Noura Hadid in Los Angeles, California on April 23, 1995. Mohamed Hadid is a real estate developer. Her mother is former model Yolanda Hadid.
- She is a descendant of Daher Al Omer, an Arab ruler who ruled Northern Palestine in the mid-18th century, through her father.
- Her younger sister Bella and younger brother Anwar are both models.
- Her parents divorced in 2000, and her mother later married David Foster, a Canadian musician, songwriter, and record producer. Hadid also has five stepsisters through him.
- In 2013, she graduated from Malibu High School in California. She used to be very athletic and participated in sports such as volleyball and horseback riding.
- She later relocated to New York to further her studies as well as her modelling career. Though she began studying criminal psychology at The New School, a private research university in Lower Manhattan, New York City, she later chose to discontinue her studies in 2013 in order to focus more on her modelling career.
- From 2013 to May 2015, Hadid dated Australian singer Cody Simpson. She appeared in his “Surfboard” and “Flower” music videos. They were later forced to split up due to personal issues.
- She later dated American singer Joe Jonas from May to November 2015, during which time she directed the music video for “Cake by the Ocean” by his band DNCE.
- Hadid started dating English singer Zayn Malik in late 2015, but the couple has broken up and reconciled several times. She appeared in Malik’s “Pillowtalk” music video. They appeared on the August 2017 cover of American Vogue, becoming only the third couple to do so.
- It sparked controversy after Vogue incorrectly labelled them as gender fluid, for which Vogue apologized. They also worked together on a Versus (Versace) campaign, with Hadid as the photographer.
- After rumors of her pregnancy began to circulate, Hadid confirmed to The Tonight Show Starring Jimmy Fallon in April 2020 that she and Malik were expecting their first child. Their child arrived in September 2020. The majority of their time was spent on a farm in rural New Hope, Pennsylvania, owned by Hadid’s mother and younger sister.
|Siblings||Bella Hadid, Alana Hadid, Marielle Hadid and Anwar Hadid|
|Spouse||Zayn Malik (2015–2021)|
|Children||Khai Hadid Malik|
|Relationship Status||Married to Zayn Malik (2015)|
|Divorce||Zayn Malik (2021)|
|Affairs||Cody Simpson, Joe Jonas|
- Gigi Hadid began her modelling career with Guess, a well-known American clothing brand. When she was two years old, she was in her first Guess campaign. She returned to work for them in 2011. She was named the face of one of their campaigns the following year, in 2012.
- She also appeared on the popular television show ‘The Real Housewives of Beverly Hills.’ The show, which debuted on October 14, 2010, is a reality television series that focuses on the personal and professional lives of several women in Beverly Hills, California.
- Gigi has also appeared in popular music videos and on magazine covers. She made an appearance on the American cooking reality show ‘MasterChef’ in 2016. The show, which is based on a British series of the same name, is popular throughout the United States.
- Hadid appeared on four March 2017 Vogue covers: American, British, Chinese, and the inaugural edition of Vogue Arabia. She was also featured on the covers of CR Fashion Book (Spring/Summer 2017), Jolie (April 2017), and The Daily Mail (July 2017). (Spring 2017).
- Hadid began 2018 with high-fashion campaigns for Valentino, Moschino, Versace, and Fendi. She later released her second collaboration with Vogue Eyewear as well as Messika Jewelry. During Milan Fashion Week in February, she debuted the fourth and final season of her capsule collection with Tommy Hilfiger.
- In 2018, she appeared on the covers of several international Vogue publications, including British Vogue in March, Vogue Italia in May, and Vogue Brazil in September.
- She announced her first collaboration with Reebok in November 2018, designing sneakers for the brand, with a limited release on December 7 and the full collection to be released later in February 2019. She also made her third appearance at the Victoria’s Secret Fashion Show in the same month. She appeared on more international Vogue covers in early 2019, including Vogue Czechoslovakia, Vogue Arabia, and Vogue Hong Kong.
- Hadid filmed an episode for the Food Network cooking competition Beat Bobby Flay in October 2019. She competed against chef and restaurateur Bobby Flay with chef Anne Burrell. In June 2020, the episode was broadcast. Hadid appeared as a guest star in episodes of Scooby-Doo and Guess Who? The episode debuted on the streaming service Boomerang on October 1, 2020.
Assets & Properties
Gigi is currently residing in a NoHo tower, where she owns two units. The first unit has two bedrooms, a detailed kitchen because Gigi enjoys cooking, and a 2.5 unit bathroom.
The second property is a USD 5.82 million townhouse with three bedrooms, 3.5 bathrooms, and a landscaped private terrace with a barbecue grill, fire pit, and an outdoor refrigerator. According to reports, Gigi combined the two apartments and completely renovated them.
Cars & Houses
Gigi Hadid’s car collection includes the Ferrari 599 GTB, Range Rover Vogue, Audi S8, Audi Q7, Cadillac, Escalade, Mercedes AMG GTS, Ferrari 458, BMW M2, Audi A7, and BMW i8.
Awards & Achievements
- In 2015, Gigi Hadid won the First Annual Fashion Los Angeles Award for ‘Model of the Year.’
- In 2016, she won the TRL Award for ‘Best Look.’ The same year, she was awarded the British Fashion Award for ‘International Model of the Year’ by the British Fashion Council.
Gigi Hadid’s Year-wise Net Worth – Last 5 Years
Following table is the last 5 years net worth figures of Gigi Hadid
|Gigi Hadid Net Worth – Year Wise||Net Worth in $|
|Net Worth in 2023||$30 Million|
|Net Worth in 2021||$28 Million|
|Net Worth in 2020||$26 Million|
|Net Worth in 2019||$24 Million|
|Net Worth in 2018||$22 Million|
Gigi Hadid Social Media Profile
|Gigi Hadid | Facebook|
|Gigi Hadid (@GiGiHadid) / Twitter|
|Gigi Hadid (@gigihadid) • Instagram photos and videos|
|YouTube||Gigi Hadid – YouTube|
FAQs – Frequently Asked Questions
What are the brands endorsed by Gigi Hadid?
She has endorsed brands such as Maybelline, Tommy Hilfiger, Stuart Weitzman, Messika, Moshino, BMW, Reebok, Penshoppe, Fendi, Michael Kors, Vogue Eyewear, and others.
Why is Gigi Hadid called Jelena?
“In first or second grade, there was a girl named Helena, and it got confusing with the teacher who had to call out our names,” she said in the interview. So, the teacher asked my mother, ‘If I had to call Jelena something, what would it be?’ ‘I call her Gigi sometimes,’ my mother said, and the name stuck.”
Why is Gigi Hadid so famous?
Hadid’s modelling career began as a child model for Baby Guess. She joined IMG Models in 2013 and debuted at New York Fashion Week the following year. Hadid has appeared in numerous high fashion campaigns and editorials, and she is a Maybelline spokesmodel.
Are Zayn and Gigi still married?
Hadid and Malik split up in October 2021, allegedly due to an argument with the model’s mother, Yolanda Hadid. They were living together in Hadid’s Pennsylvania farmhouse at the time.
Bella Hadid is a well-known and successful model in the United States. She has achieved numerous milestones in her career, which is still relatively small. She began her modelling career in 2012 after signing with IMG Models. She rose to prominence in the industry in just two years. Later, in 2014, she debuted at New York Fashion Week, which was a huge success, and she became a global icon.
She was at the pinnacle of her career shortly after 2016, and she did some fantastic work. Bella Hadid currently has a net worth of $30 million, which she has amassed through her modelling career.