🤑 In 2023,
Biography & Interesting Topics
Jake Paul – Quick Facts
|Net worth:||30 million|
|Date of Birth:||January 17, 1997|
|Age:||26 Years Old|
|Occupation:||Actor, Youtuber and Professional Boxer|
|Popular as:||famous as Professional Boxer|
Jake Paul Biography
check out the some interesting facts about Jake Paul Net Worth, Biography, Age, Height, Weight, Family, Brother, Dating, Relationships Status, Salary, Income, etc. Jake Paul is a well-known American Vine Star, actor, and model best known for his Vine videos. Starting his Vine career saw him gain early fame and popularity, as evidenced by a count of around one million followers within the first five months.
The hilarious videos that he posts from time to time only increase his social media fame and have increased the number of his followers to over five million who eagerly await the upcoming videos of this Vine Star. Jake Paul Net Worth, Biography, Houses, Awards, Annual Income, Salary, Cars, Houses, Lifestyles, etc. and many more have been updates below.
Jake Paul’s Net Worth is $30 Million. He frequently injures himself while filming his videos and has already made a name for himself by taking risks such as jumping over a car and other such stunts while making his Vines.
|Name||Jake Joseph Paul|
|Net Worth 2023||$30 Million|
|Monthly Income & Earnings||$0.5 Million|
|Yearly Earnings||$5 Million|
|Income Source||YouTube, Boxing, and Brand Endorsements|
|Last Updated||January 2023|
Some frequently asked questions about Jake Paul
- How much is Jake Paul is worth?
- Is Jake Paul married to Julia Rose?
- Does Jake Paul own a private jet?
- How old is Jake Paul?
Jake Paul was born in Cleveland on January 17, 1997, and grew up in Westlake, Ohio, with his older brother Logan, who is also a YouTuber and internet personality. When they were ten, they began filming themselves. Pamela Ann Stepnick (née Meredith) and Gregory Allan Paul are their parents.
- Paul began dating fellow American YouTuber and internet personality Alissa Violet in November 2016. They split up in February of 2017.
- In April 2018, Paul began dating American model Erika Costell. In November 2018, the couple announced their breakup.
- In April 2019, Paul began dating Tana Mongeau, a fellow American YouTuber and internet personality. The couple announced their engagement in June 2019, despite the fact that many fans and commentators questioned whether the engagement was legitimate. In January 2020, the couple announced their separation.
- Paul began dating model Julia Rose in February 2020.
|Father||Gregory Allan Paul|
|Mother||Pamela Ann Stepnick|
|Relationship Status||Julia Rose|
|Affairs||Alissa Violet, Erika Costell, Tana Mongeau|
- Jake Paul, a former competitive wrestler, shifted gears and landed in a completely different career in September 2013 when he launched his Vine account and began uploading videos. Soon after, he became known as one of the newest Vine Stars, with his account gaining over 2 million followers in just eight months. There was no turning back for this adolescent after that, and he only raised his bar and popularity as a Vine Star. His hilarious videos have gone viral among his many fans and viewers.
- He quite often injures himself while filming his videos and has already made a name for himself by taking risks such as jumping over a car and other such stunts while creating his Vines.
- Jake Paul frequently collaborates with his brother Logan Paul, another Vine sensation. He believes Logan’s videos are more professional and creative.
- Apart from being a Vine Star, Paul is also an actor, having played characters such as Lance in the YouTube Red original film ‘Dance Camp,’ a comedy drama released on February 10, 2016, in the US; and Dugan in another comedy, a Fox Digital Studios production ‘Mono,’ released on July 8, 2016, in the US.
- He is the first social media personality to land one of the main roles in a Disney Channel regular series titled ‘Bizaardvark,’ a feat that speaks volumes about his immense popularity. On June 24, 2016, this American comedy series premiered. He co-stars with Madison Hu and Olivia Rodrigo as Dirk Mann, the star of ‘Dare Me Bro,’ who does daring things when they are requested of him.
- His acting prowess allows him to perform difficult scenes with ease and élan, and all in one take, earning him the moniker “One Take Jake.” Jake is friends with Kellie Stewart, Cameron Dallas, Josh Peck, Alissa Violet, and the Dolan Twins, to name a few. He also collaborated on Vine videos with major brands such as Virgin Mobile, HBO, Ritz, and Pepsi.
- Jake Paul founded Team 10 in January 2017. Team 10 is a digital influencer marketing platform and creative agency that creates and promotes entertainment for teenagers. In May of the same year, he released “It’s Everyday Bro,” a song and music video. In just one month, the video received over 70 million views.
- Paul posted a video titled “I lost my virginity” in early January 2018. The thumbnail for the video showed Paul and his then-girlfriend Erika Costell semi-nude on top of each other. As a result, YouTube age-restricted the video. Paul changed the thumbnail to a photo of the couple dressed up.
- On January 20, 2020, Paul made his professional boxing debut in Miami. He competed against fellow YouTubers Gib. Jake won with a TKO 2:18 into the first round.
Assets & Properties
Jake Paul left his Beverly Grove rental in 2017 for a 15,000-square-foot mansion in Calabasas, California, which he paid $6.925 million for. The home, located on 3.5 acres at the end of a gated driveway, features a three-story entry with a spiral staircase, Italian tile, and hardwood. Jake stated that he plans to list the house for sale in January 2021 for around $7 million. Three months later, he accepted $6.15 million, a loss of $850,000.
Cars & Houses
Jake Paul’s car collection includes a Dodge Ram, a Ford Focus RS, a Rolls Royce Ghost, a Lamborghini Huracan Performante, a Toyota Takoma, and a Tesla Model X.
Jake Paul owns a 14,000-square-foot California luxury villa. This residence costs $11 million US dollars. Jake Paul also owns a flat in New York for $4 million USD, a mansion in Florida for $7 million USD, and a villa in Los Angeles for $3 million USD.
Awards & Achievements
- 2021 – ESPN Ringside Awards – Knockout of the Year
- 2021 – Sports Illustrated – Breakout Boxer of the Year
- 2017 – Teen Choice Awards – Choice Music Web Star
- 2017 – Teen Choice Awards – Choice YouTuber
Jake Paul’s Year-wise Net Worth – Last 5 Years
Following table is the last 5 years net worth figures of Jake Paul
|Jake Paul Net Worth Net Worth – Year Wise||Net Worth in $|
|Net Worth in 2023||$30 Million|
|Net Worth in 2021||$26 Million|
|Net Worth in 2020||$21 Million|
|Net Worth in 2019||$17 Million|
|Net Worth in 2018||$14 Million|
Jake Paul Social Media Profile
|Jake Paul | Facebook|
|Jake Paul (@jakepaul) / Twitter|
|Jake Paul (@jakepaul) • Instagram photos and videos|
|YouTube||Jake Paul – YouTube|
FAQs – Frequently Asked Questions
What is Jake Paul most known for?
Paul rose to prominence on Vine, and when that social media platform died, he switched to YouTube. He grew in popularity and now has 20.4 million subscribers, just shy of his brother Logan’s 23.6 million. Vlogs are a common feature of Paul’s videos.
How did Jake Paul get so rich?
He has made a lot of money through a combination of views and online brand endorsements. Jake Paul gained work as an actor as a result of the attention he drew to himself as an Internet personality.
Why did Jake become a boxer?
As soon as that event was scheduled, Jake agreed to fight KSI’s brother, Deji Olatunji, on the undercard (a preliminary match). This was Jake “The Problem Child” Paul’s boxing debut and the origin of his fighting moniker. Jake won the fight and, with a 1-0 amateur record, decided to turn professional.
Does Jake Paul have a brother?
Jake Paul was born in Cleveland on January 17, 1997 and grew up in Westlake with his older brother Logan, who is also a YouTuber and internet personality.
Jake Paul has over 50 million followers across multiple social media platforms, including YouTube, Instagram, and TikTok. Brands contact Jake Paul to promote their products on her social media platforms. Jake Paul can earn up to $75,000 for each such brand promotion or sponsorship post. In the last year, Jake Paul has earned over $4 million from brand promotions.
As of January 2023, Jake Paul’s net worth is approximately $30 Million.