🤑 In 2023,
Biography & Interesting Topics
Jeff Goldblum Net Worth & Biography
|Net worth:||$50 Million|
|Date of Birth:||October 22, 1952|
|Age:||70 Years Old|
|Height:||6 ft 4 in (194 cm)|
|Marital Status:||Married to Patricia Gaul (m. 1980; div. 1985), Geena Davis (m. 1987; div. 1991), Emilie Livingston (m. 2014)|
|Popular as:||Best American Actor (Jurassic Park, The Tall, Guy, Vibes, The Fly, Into the Night)|
Jeff Goldblum Biography
Jeff Goldblum Net Worth, Age, Family, Spouse, Kids, Career, Tv Shows, Salary, Earnings, etc. Jeff Goldblum is an exceptional actor and musician who has appeared in some of the most successful films of this era. He has appeared in the majority of the Jurassic Park film series. Jeff is a very successful actor with a distinct acting style and wit. In most of his films, Jeff is also very versatile and consistent. Jeff Goldblum Net Worth, Biography, Mother, Father, First Wife, Relationships status, Movies, Awards, etc. and many more details can be checked from this page.
Jeff Goldblum’s Net worth is $50 Million. Jeff Goldblum is a talented musician as well as an actor. He began playing jazz piano at the age of 14 and continues to do so to this day. He performs with “Jeff Goldblum & The Mildred Snitzer Orchestra.”
Jeff Goldblum Net worth in 2023
|Net Worth 2023||$50 Million|
|Monthly Income & Earnings||$6,00,000|
|Yearly Earnings||$5 Million +|
|Income Source||Remuneration and Tv shows|
|Last Updated||January 2023|
Some frequently asked questions about Jeff Goldblum
- What are the top 5 movies that mark his career?
- What are some of the awards he has won in his career?
- Who was the first-person Jeff Goldblum acted with in a movie?
- What are his most popular films?
- Jeffrey Lynn Goldblum was born on October 22, 1952, in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania, USA, as one of four children to Harold L. Goldblum and Shirley. His father was a physician, and his mother was a radio broadcaster and owner of a kitchen appliance company.
- During his childhood, he belonged to an orthodox synagogue. He went to ‘Taylor Allderdice High School’ in Pittsburgh. He had a passion for acting since a young age and studied drama at ‘Carnegie Mellon University’ during summer sessions.
- Jeff moved to New York at the age of 17 to pursue a career in acting. He joined the renowned ‘Neighborhood Playhouse,’ where he studied acting with Sanford Meisner while performing on stage.
- Goldblum is an accomplished pianist. He claims that if he hadn’t become an actor, he would have become a musician.
- On July 4, 1980, he married actress Patricia Gaul, but the couple divorced in 1986. They were in the film ‘Silverado’ (1985).
- He married actress Geena Davis, his co-star from ‘Transylvania 6-5000’ (1985) and ‘The Fly,’ on November 1, 1987. (1986). Following their marriage, the couple co-starred in the 1988 film ‘Earth Girls Are Easy,’ and divorced on October 17, 1990.
- Jeff Goldblum was engaged to Laura Dern from 1995 to 1997.
- Jeff proposed to Olympic gymnast Emilie Livingston in early 2014. They married on November 8, 2014. They welcomed their son Charlie Ocean on July 4, 2015. On April 7, 2017, their second child was born.
|Father||Harold L. Goldblum|
|Siblings||Lee Goldblum, Pamela Goldblum, Rick Goldblum|
|Spouse||Emilie Livingston (m. 2014), Geena Davis (m. 1987–1991), Patricia Gaul (m. 1980–1985)|
|Children||Charlie Ocean Goldblum, River Joe Goldblum|
|Relationship Status||Married to Emilie Livingston (m. 2014)|
|Divorce||Geena Davis (1991), Patricia Gaul (1985)|
- His Broadway debut was in the musical ‘Two Gentlemen of Verona.’
- Jeff Goldblum made his film debut in 1974 in ‘Death Wish,’ playing a rapist named ‘Freak # 1.’ He went on to appear in films such as ‘California Split,’ (1974), ‘Special Delivery,’ (1976), ‘Next Stop, Greenwich Village,’ (1976), ‘Annie Hall,’ (1977), and ‘Invasion of the Body Snatchers’ (1978).
- Simultaneously, he appeared on television. He appeared in several television series, including ‘Columbo’ (1975), ‘The Blue Knight’ (1976), and ‘Starsky & Hutch’ (1979). (1977).
- ‘The Legend of Sleepy Hollow was his first television film (released in 1980). The same year, he appeared as ‘Lionel Whitney’ in the television detective series ‘Tenspeed and Brown Shoe’.
- In the 1980s, his film career began to take off. In 1983, he received positive reviews for his performance as ‘Michael Gold’ in the film ‘The Big Chill,’ and in 1984, he appeared in the cult classic film ‘The Adventures of Buckaroo Banzai Across the 8th Dimension.’ He had lead roles in two films in 1985: ‘Silverado’ and ‘Into The Night.’
- Jeff Goldblum received his breakthrough role as ‘Seth Brundle’ in the 1986 film ‘The Fly.’ His performance in the film earned him the ‘Saturn Award’ for ‘Best Actor.’ He also received nominations for the ‘National Society of Film Critics Award’ for ‘Best Actor.’
- He continued to land major roles in films such as ‘Vibes,’ ‘Earth Girls Are Easy,’ and ‘The Tall Guy’ in 1988 and 1989, respectively.
- Jeff was in some of the biggest blockbusters of the 1990s. He played ‘Dr. In Steven Spielberg’s science fiction film ‘Jurassic Park,’ he played ‘Ian Malcolm,’ and he reprised his role as ‘Malcolm’ in the film’s sequel, ‘The Lost World: Jurassic Park,’ in 1997. Meanwhile, he appeared in the 1996 Independence Day film as ‘David Levinson.’
- In the 1980s, he co-founded and taught at the ‘Playhouse West acting school in North Hollywood, Los Angeles. In 1996, he directed the short film ‘Little Surprises,’ which featured many students from the school. The film was nominated for an ‘Academy Award’ for ‘Best Live Action Short Film.’
- He served on the jury of the 1999 Cannes Film Festival.
- Jeff received praise for his performances in films such as ‘Igby Goes Down (2002) and ‘The Life Aquatic with Steve Zissou’ (2004). The latter was nominated for a ‘Best Cast Boston Society of Film Critics Award’ by the Broadcast Film Critics Association.
- Jeff Goldblum appeared in several television shows during the 2000s, including ‘Crank Yankers’ (2003–2005), ‘Raines’ (2007), and ‘Tim and Eric Awesome Show and Great Job!’ ‘ (2007), to name a few. In 2005, he was nominated for a ‘Primetime Emmy Award’ for ‘Outstanding Guest Actor in a Comedy Series for his role in ‘Will & Grace.’ From 2009 to 2010, he starred as ‘Senior Detective Zach Nichols’ in the television series ‘Law & Order: Criminal Intent.’
- He is a founding member of the New York-based theatre company ‘The Fire Dept.’
- Jeff produced the film ‘Pittsburg,’ in which he performed himself, in 2006. Among his other films released in the 2000s were ‘Perfume’ (2001), ‘Adam Resurrected’ (2009), ‘The Switch’ (2010), and ‘Le Week-End’ (2013).
- In 2010, he appeared as ‘Jerry Barnes’ in the comedy film ‘Morning Glory,’ alongside Diane Keaton and the legendary actor Harrison Ford.
- He returned to the role of ‘David Levinson’ in Roland Emmerich’s epic science fiction disaster film ‘Independence Day: Resurgence,’ a sequel to the 1996 film ‘Independence Day.’
- In 2017, Goldblum portrayed ‘The Grandmaster’ in Marvel’s superhero film ‘Thor: Ragnarok.’
- He returned to the role of ‘Dr. Ian Malcolm’ in ‘Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom,’ and ‘Dr. ‘The Mountain,’ starring Wallace Fiennes
- Jeff Goldblum is an accomplished jazz pianist who has performed solo. He has also performed for the jazz band ‘The Mildred Snitzer Orchestra’ with actor Peter Weller.
- He is also well-known for his theatre work. Among his Broadway credits are ‘El Grande de Coca Cola,’ one of his first stage works, ‘The Moony Shapiro Songbook,’ ‘The Pillowman,’ and ‘Seminar.’ He has appeared on Broadway in ‘The Prisoner of Second Avenue,’ and at the Pittsburgh Civic Light Opera in ‘The Music Man.’
- Goldblum has provided his voice for several video games. He has played Count Dracula in ‘Goosebumps: Escape from Horrorland’ (1996), David Levinson in ‘Independence Day’ (1997), and Dr. ‘Ian Malcolm’ in ‘Chaos Island: The Lost World’ (1997), ‘Nero’ in ‘Call of Duty: Black Ops III’ (2015), and ‘Dr. ‘Ian Malcolm’ in ‘Jurassic World Evolution’ (2018).
- Jeff Goldblum has provided his voice for many commercials in the United States, including ads for the ‘iBook’ and ‘iMac,’ as well as ads for ‘Procter & Gamble’ and ‘Toyota.’ He is currently a spokesperson for the website ‘apartments.com.’
- In the 2019, Disney D23 Expo announced that the show ‘The World According to Jeff Goldblum’ would star Goldblum and be available on the Disney+ streaming service when it launches on November 12, 2019.
Assets & Properties
Jeff Goldblum has multi-millionaire duplexes all over the United States. The seasoned actor owns a home in Los Angeles, California. The house in Los Angeles is worth more than $880k.
According to public records, Jeff Goldblum purchased the 3,002 square foot home in June of 1982. There are three bedrooms and three bathrooms in total. He also has a residence in New York City.
Cars & Houses
Despite his immense wealth, Jeff leads a simple life. He is the proud owner of a $24,980 Toyota Prius. He also owns one of the most expensive luxury large SUVs, an $89,000 Range Rover.
Awards & Achievements
Jeff Goldblum has received numerous awards and accolades throughout his career. He received a Saturn Award for his outstanding performance in The Fly (1986). He has also received numerous nominations for his theatre and television work.
Jeff Goldblum’s Year-wise Net Worth – Last 5 Years
Following table is the last 5 years net worth figures of Jeff Goldblum
|Jeff Goldblum Net Worth – Year Wise||Net Worth in $|
|Net Worth in 2023||$50 Million|
|Net Worth in 2021||$45 Million|
|Net Worth in 2020||$41 Million|
|Net Worth in 2019||$35 Million|
|Net Worth in 2018||$30 Million|
Jeff Goldblum Social Media Profile
|Jeff Goldblum | Artist | Facebook|
|Jeff Goldblum (@jeffgoldblum) • Instagram photos and videos|
Jeff Goldblum Movies
- 1974 – California Split (Comedy, Drama)
- 1977 – Annie Hall (Romance, Comedy)
- 1975 – Nashville (Comedy, Drama, Music)
- 1978 – Invasion of the Body Snatchers (Sci-Fi, Horror)
- 1983 – The Right Stuff (History, Adventure, Biography, Drama)
- 1983 – The Big Chill (Comedy, Drama)
- 1993 – Jurassic Park (Thriller, Sci-Fi, Adventure)
- 2014 – The Grand Budapest Hotel (Comedy, Adventure, Drama)
- 2017 – Guardians of the Galaxy Vol. 2 (Sci-Fi, Action, Adventure)
- 2017 – Thor: Ragnarok (Action, Adventure, Fantasy, Sci-Fi)
FAQs – Frequently Asked Questions
Is Jeff Goldblum in a relationship?
Jeff didn’t marry for more than 20 years after his relationship with Geena ended, but he’s been happily married to retired Olympic gymnast Emilie Livingston, 39, since November 2014.
Why is Jeff Goldblum so iconic?
He dabbled in serious and comedic roles, but his strange magnetism was ideal for science-fiction blockbusters. Classic films like The Fly, Powder, Independence Day, and Jurassic Park all benefited from Goldblum’s signature stare, which conveys both wisdom and fear.
When did Jeff Goldblum start acting?
Jeff Goldblum is a musician, author, and actor from the United States. He has appeared in numerous films, including Jurassic Park, Independence Day, The Fly, and others.
What kind of roles has Jeff Goldblum played in his career?
Jeffrey Lynn Goldblum is an actor from the United States. Goldblum has played a wide variety of roles throughout his career, from comedy to drama and from horror to romance. His most notable role is that of Dr. Ian Malcolm in the Jurassic Park series (1993-2015). Goldblum also starred as Seth Brundle in David Cronenberg’s The Fly (1986), as Seth Gecko with Bruce Campbell in John Woo’s action film The Hard Way (1991), as the title character of Tim Burton’s comedy Ed Wood (1994), and as Dr. Richard Buhler/Mr. Smithers in Ira Levin’s
Jeff Goldblum is a well-known actor and musician who has achieved numerous milestones throughout his long and fruitful career. He has a habit of appearing in blockbuster films, which has earned him fame and fortune. He is also a brilliant musician whose works are highly regarded.
As of January 2023, Jeff Goldblum’s net worth is approximately $50 Million.