🤑 In 2023,
Karlie Elizabeth Kloss
Biography & Interesting Topics
Karlie Elizabeth Kloss – Quick Facts
|Net worth:||$25 Million|
|Name:||Karlie Elizabeth Kloss|
|Date of Birth:||August 03, 1992|
|Age:||30 Years Old|
|Height:||6 ft 2 in (187 cm)|
|Marital Status:||Married to Joshua Kushner|
|Popular as:||She is one of the American top models.|
Karlie Elizabeth Kloss Biography
Some interesting details are here about Karlie Elizabeth Kloss Net Worth, Age, Father, Mother, Husband, Kids, Salary, Earnings, etc. Karlie Kloss is an American supermodel and entrepreneur. She is regarded as one of the fashion industry’s top supermodels.
She appeared on the cover of the iconic ‘Vogue’ magazine in September 2014, alongside Cara Delevingne, Joan Smalls, Arizona Muse, Edie Campbell, Fei Fei Sun, Vanessa Axente, Imaan Hammam, and Andreea Diaconu. Karlie Elizabeth Kloss Net Worth in 2023, Biography, Family, Siblings, Education, Success, Modelling Career, Awards, etc. and many more details can be checked from this page.
Karlie Elizabeth Kloss’s Net worth is $25 Million. Karlie Kloss is a well-known philanthropist and entrepreneur. She founded ‘Kode with Klossy’ in 2015 to empower girls in the field of coding and technology after becoming interested in the world of programme coding. She has approximately 18.2 million followers across all content platforms.
Karlie Elizabeth Kloss Net worth in 2023
|Name||Karlie Elizabeth Kloss|
|Net Worth 2023||$25 Million|
|Monthly Income & Earnings||$55,000|
|Yearly Earnings||$2 Million|
|Last Updated||January 2023|
Some frequently asked questions about Karlie Elizabeth Kloss
- How much does Karlie Kloss make?
- Who is Karlie Kloss married too?
- Is Karlie Kloss an entrepreneur?
- What is Karlie Kloss doing now?
- Karlie Kloss was born on August 3, 1992, to Tracy and Kurt Kloss in Chicago, Illinois, USA. Her mother works as a freelance director, and her father is an emergency physician. Her parents were of Danish, German, and Polish ancestry. Her great-grandfather was Polish.
- She was raised with three other sisters. Kimberly and Kariann, two of her sisters, are twins, and Kristine is her third sister. Karlie’s family relocated to St. Louis, Missouri, when she was two years old, where she was raised.
- She studied classical ballet as a child. Karlie claims that her dancing classes prepared her for her runway walk. She even attributes her success as a model to her classical ballet training. She went to ‘Webster Groves High School’ in Missouri, USA.
- She has been in a relationship with businessman Joshua Kushner since 2012. Kushner is the younger brother of Jared Kushner, the son-in-law of US President Donald Trump.
- The couple announced their engagement in July 2018. Karlie had converted to Judaism, Jared Kushner’s faith, prior to their announcement.
- She enjoys computer programming. She frequently works with educational organizations and charities to encourage young girls to pursue careers in computer science and software engineering.
- She took a two-year break from modelling to attend New York University’s ‘Gallatin School of Individualized Study.’
- She enjoys making appearances on various YouTube channels. In November 2017, she appeared as a guest on the YouTube channel ‘Superwoman,’ which is run by Canadian YouTuber Lilly Singh.
|Siblings||Kariann Kloss, Kimberly Kloss, Kristine Kloss|
|Children||Levi Joseph Kushner|
|Relationship Status||Married to Joshua Kushner (2018)|
- She was discovered by an agent after participating in a local charity fashion show in St. Louis in 2006. As a result, she began receiving modelling offers, which encouraged her to pursue a modelling career.
- She posed for the June issue of ‘Scene Magazine’ for an editorial spread titled ‘Almost Famous,’ and her pictures were shot in Chicago by photographer David Leslie Anthony.
- ‘Elite Modeling Agency’ (Chicago branch) forwarded her images from ‘Scene Magazine’ to its New York counterpart. She was later contacted by ‘Elite New York,’ who brought her to New York. Her photographs for the brand’s ad campaign were shot by legendary fashion photographer Bruce Weber.
- ‘NEXT Model Management’ signed her in January 2008. Her decision to move from ‘Elite New York’ to ‘NEXT Model Management’ benefited her modelling career, as she walked the runway 64 times in a single season. She walked the runways in New York, Milan, and Paris for major designers such as Marc Jacobs, Carolina Herrera, and Doo-Ri Chung this season.
- Her former agency, ‘Elite New York,’ sued ‘NEXT Model Management,’ accusing them of stealing one of their young stars and offering her ‘improper compensation.’ ‘Elite’ went on to claim that it was the catalyst for her modelling career. The two agencies reached an out-of-court settlement.
- She appeared on the cover of ‘Teen Vogue’ magazine in February 2008, alongside Chanel Iman and Ali Michael. She appeared on the cover of the Italian edition of ‘Vogue’ in October 2009, and she later became a regular feature for ‘Vogue’ published in countries such as Turkey, China, Portugal, Japan, Germany, and France.
- She became a regular model for the international fashion house ‘Christian Dior,’ who signed her for the third season in a row in 2011. Karlie signed with ‘IMG Models’ after four years with ‘Next Model Management.’ She co-hosted the MTV show ‘House of Style’ with fellow model Joan Smalls in 2012.
- Famous fashion brands such as ‘Donna Karan,’ ‘Lacoste,’ and ‘Lanvin’ signed her for promotional campaigns in 2013. She also worked on a promotional video for the iconic lingerie brand ‘Victoria’s Secret’s’ 2013 summer swimwear collection. She appeared in a promotional campaign for the luxury fashion brand ‘Louis Vuitton’ in April 2013. In the same year, she was named as a brand ambassador for the American fashion company ‘Coach Inc.,’ and appeared in promotional campaigns for the company.
- She appeared in advertisements for ‘Donna Karan,’ ‘Nike,’ ‘Jean Paul Gaultier,’ and ‘Lancaster’ in 2014. She was also seen in advertisements for the well-known perfume brand ‘Chanel Coco Noir.’ She collaborated with the ‘Frame Denim’ clothing brand to create a line of denim wear named after her. She was signed by ‘L’Oreal Paris’ in September 2014 to represent the French personal care company’s product line.
- She and a few of her friends were on the cover of ‘Vogue’ magazine’s September 2014 issue. The following year, she collaborated with online retailer ‘Warby Parker’ to create an eyewear line, the proceeds of which were donated to a charity.
- She appeared in the music video for the song “I’ll be there” by the legendary American band “Chic” in 2015. She also appeared in Taylor Swift’s ‘Bad Blood’ music video. She went on to perform alongside Swift at her concerts in London’s ‘Hyde Park’ and New Jersey, USA’s ‘MetLife Stadium.’
- Karlie Kloss launched her ‘Klossy’ YouTube channel in July 2015. The crystal brand ‘Swarovski’ signed her in May 2016. She made an appearance on the ‘Netflix’ series ‘Bill Nye Saves the World’ in April 2017. She announced in 2017 that she would have her own TV show, ‘Movie Night with Karlie Kloss,’ on the Disney-owned pay television channel ‘Freeform.’ In addition, she was featured in the March 2017 issue of ‘American Vogue.’ She was named the spokesmodel and brand ambassador for the luxury cosmetics brand ‘Estée Lauder’ in April 2018. Currently, she is signed to designer Marc Jacobs’ perfume brand ‘Lola.’
- Karlie Kloss has represented the majority of the world’s leading fashion brands. She has modelled for world-renowned brands such as ‘Adidas,’ as well as leading designers and luxury brands such as ‘John Galliano,’ ‘Jean Paul Gaultier,’ ‘Pringle of Scotland,’ ‘Dolce & Gabbana,’ ‘Nina Ricci,’ ‘Christian Dior,’ ‘Hermes,’ and others.
- She has received praise for her distinct runway walk. ‘Vogue’ magazine named her one of the top 30 models of the decade. According to a well-known modelling website, Karlie represents “the gold standard” in the modelling industry due to her poise, confidence, and looks.
Assets & Properties
Karlie Kloss and venture capitalist Joshua Kushner have just purchased a stunning $42.5 million penthouse in New York City. The two-story, 7,200-square-foot home has five bedrooms and seven and a half bathrooms. It also includes a private elevator leading to a grand atrium entrance, a home theatre, a wine cellar, a library, and a gym.
Cars & Houses
Karlie Elizabeth Kloss has a car collection. Toyota Sequoia – $80,000, Mercedes C class – $50,000, Land Rover Discovery – $80,000, Mercedes G-class – $130,000, Cadillac Escalade – $110,000, Audi Q7 – $60,000, and Mercedes V class – $75,000.
Awards & Achievements
Kloss received the Diane von Furstenberg Inspiration Award on May 24, 2017. Kloss was named Estée Lauder’s newest Global spokesmodel and Brand Ambassador in April 2018. Through scholarships and events, the company is committed to supporting her initiative “Kode with Klossy.”
Karlie Elizabeth Kloss’s Year-wise Net Worth – Last 5 Years
Following table is the last 5 years net worth figures of Karlie Elizabeth Kloss
|Karlie Elizabeth Kloss Net Worth – Year Wise||Net Worth in $|
|Net Worth in 2023||$25 Million|
|Net Worth in 2021||$22 Million|
|Net Worth in 2020||$20 Million|
|Net Worth in 2019||$17 Million|
|Net Worth in 2018||$15 Million|
Karlie Elizabeth Kloss Social Media Profile
|Karlie Kloss | Facebook|
|Karlie Kloss (@karliekloss) / Twitter|
|Karlie Kloss (@karliekloss) • Instagram photos and videos|
|YouTube||Klossy – YouTube|
List of Brands endorsed by Karlie Kloss
Karlie Kloss, as a successful model, was the choice of many international brands and designers. She promotes several brands.
- Estee Lauder
- Calvin Klein
- Carolina Herrera
FAQs – Frequently Asked Questions
How did Karlie Kloss get famous?
Kloss was discovered at a charity runway show in her hometown. Kloss posed for a cover and editorial shoot for the June issue of Scene Magazine in Chicago with photographer David Leslie Anthony in an editorial spread titled “Almost Famous” in 2006.
Is Karlie Kloss an entrepreneur?
Karlie Kloss is a 40-time Vogue cover girl, entrepreneur, and philanthropist from the United States. Karlie, who grew up in St. Louis, was discovered in 2006 at a local charity fashion show.
Are Karlie Kloss and Ivanka Trump friends?
Despite Kloss and Kushner’s efforts to distance themselves from the Trump family, Ivanka Trump speaks openly about their relationship on social media. In an Instagram comment, she congratulated the couple on their engagement and told Kloss, “I feel blessed to have you as a sister.”
Why is Karlie Kloss so famous?
Karlie Elizabeth Kloss is a fashion model from the United States. When she was 17, Vogue Paris named her one of the “top 30 models of the 2000s.” Kloss was a Victoria’s Secret Angel from 2013 to 2015, when she left to attend New York University.
Karlie Kloss’s extraordinary beauty has attracted the attention of many powerful men and women in the modelling industry, including Tyra Banks. Indeed, her commanding presence and natural beauty prompted her to appear in a number of campaigns, advertisements, and runway shows.
As of January 2023, Karlie Kloss’s net worth is approximately $25 Million.