🤑 In 2022,
Biography & Interesting Topics
Net Worth & Biography
|Net worth:||$350 Million|
|Full Name:||Kathleen Elizabeth Hilton|
|Date of Birth:||March 13, 1959|
|Age:||63 Years Old|
|Height:||5 ft 57′ inches|
|Hair Color:||Grown Blonde|
|Monthly Income:||$3 million+|
|Current Location:||Bel Air, Los Angeles.|
|Popular as:||Actress and Fashion Designer|
Here is some interesting information about Kathy Hilton Net Worth, Biography, Age, Family, Husband, Children, Salary, Monthly Income, etc. Kathy Hilton is a 350-million-dollar net worth American fashion designer. She claims to be many people. She works as an actress; as a fashion designer and She is a fantastic philanthropist. She was all of those things at one point.
Hitlon is also known as the mother of one of the world’s most famous celebrities, Paris Hitlon. Hitlon has appeared in a number of films, television shows, and series since beginning her acting career. Kathy Hilton Net Worth in 2022, Father, Mother, Siblings, Awards, Annual Income, Cars, Houses, Lifestyle, Earnings, Properties, etc. and many more have been updates below. Also Read: Billie Eilish Net Worth
Kathy Hilton Net worth is $350Million. Hitlon’s philanthropic interests are diverse, and she has supported organizations such as the Make-A-Wish Foundation, The Starlight Children’s Foundation, the Princess Margaret Cancer Centre in Toronto, the Alzheimer’s Association, The Race to End MS, City of Hope, and The Junior League.
Kathy Hilton Net worth in 2022
|Net Worth 2022||$350 Million|
|Monthly Income & Earnings||$3 Million|
|Yearly Earnings||$35 Million|
|Income Source||Acting, Fashion Designing, and Business|
|Last Updated||August 2022|
Some frequently asked questions about Kathy Hilton
- What is the net worth of Kathy Hilton?
- What is the Height of Kathy Hilton?
- Are Kyle and Kathy sisters?
- How did Kathy Hilton get rich?
- Kathleen Elizabeth Hilton was born on March 13, 1959, to Kathleen Mary (née Dugan) and Larry Avanzino. Her father’s family is of Italian descent, while her mother’s family is of Irish descent.
- Hilton’s parents later divorced, and her mother married Kenneth E. Richards (1917-1998), who already had three grown children from a previous marriage and had Hilton’s two maternal half-sisters, actresses Kim and Kyle Richards. Hilton also has five paternal half-siblings from her father’s remarriage.
- She graduated from Montclair College Preparatory School in Los Angeles, where she met Michael Jackson and became best friends. Until his death in 2009, they remained close friends.
- Kathy Hilton married Richard Hilton when she was 20 years old on November 24, 1979. Paris Hilton (1981), Nicky Hilton (1983), Barron Nicholas Hilton II (1989), and Conrad Hughes Hilton III (1993) are their four children (1994).
- Hilton has three grandchildren through her daughter Nicky and her husband James Rothschild, such as granddaughters Lily-Grace Victoria Rothschild (2016) and Theodora “Teddy” Marilyn Rothschild (2017), as well as a grandson (2022).
- Hilton also has two grandchildren from her son Barron and his wife Tessa, granddaughter Milou Alizée Hilton (born 2020) and grandson Caspian Barron Hilton (2022).
- The couple lives in Bel Air, Los Angeles.
|Father||Laurence K Avanzino|
|Siblings||Kim Richards, Kyle Richards|
|Children||Paris Hilton, Nicky Hilton Rothschild,
Conrad Hughes Hilton, Barron Hilton II
|Relationship Status||Married to Richard Hilton (1979)|
- Kathy’s career began as a child, long before she met her future husband, Hilton Hotels heir Richard Hilton.
- She began her career as an actress at the age of nine, appearing in television shows such as “Bewitched,” “The Rockford Files,” “Nanny and the Professor,” “Happy Days,” “Family Affair,” and others. She also appeared in the films “The Dark” and “On the Air Live with Captain Midnight.”
- She met Richard Hilton when she was 15, around the time she “retired” from acting. Five years later, in 1979, the two married. Hilton had her own novelty gift and antique store called The Staircase on Sunset Plaza in Los Angeles in the 1980s and early 1990s.
- Kathy has dabbled in a return to her show business roots since marrying into the Hilton family.
- She began working as a host on the home-shopping network QVC in 2002, and three years later she hosted the NBC reality show I Want to Be a Hilton.
- She began selling skincare products on rival home-shopping network HSN two years later. She made a cameo appearance as herself on The Young and the Restless in 2008. She appeared on The World According to Paris in 2011.
- Kim and Kyle Richards, Hilton’s half-sisters, are both cast members on Bravo’s hit reality show The Real Housewives of Beverly Hills. Kathy stated in 2012 that she refuses to watch her sisters on the show because they cause her to fall apart and cry.
- She has designed the Kathy Hilton Collection of party dresses since 2012, which are sold in over 400 stores worldwide, including Neiman Marcus, Saks Fifth Avenue, and Nordstrom.
Assets & Properties
- Richard Hilton and Kathy have purchased and sold a number of high-value properties. According to the Los Angeles Times, one of Rick’s biggest transactions was the sale of his father’s home for $61.5 million in May.
- They paid $3.385 million for a sprawling 7-bedroom 3-acre property in the Hamptons in 1999. They have traditionally rented this property during the summer seasons for $300,000 – $400,000.
- Richard and Kathy Hilton paid $9.2 million for a large Bel-Air mansion in 2004.
- They paid $2.5 million for an apartment at New York City’s Pierre Hotel in 2014.
Cars & Houses
She has an impressive collection that includes, to name a few, a McLaren MP4 12C Spider, a McLaren 650 S, a Rolls Royce Ghost, a Ferrari California, a Range Rover HSE, a Bentley Continental GT Cabriolet, and a custom pink Bentley Continental GT.
Awards & Achievements
She received an award from the Starlight Children’s Foundation in 2011, alongside her two daughters, at its ‘A Stellar Night’ Gala in Century City, Los Angeles.
Kathy Hilton ‘s Year-wise Net Worth – Last 5 Years
Following table is the last 5 years net worth figures of Kathy Hiltons
|Kathy Hilton Net Worth – Year Wise||Net Worth in $|
|Net Worth in 2022||$350 Million|
|Net Worth in 2021||$323 Million|
|Net Worth in 2020||$291 Million|
|Net Worth in 2019||$264 Million|
|Net Worth in 2018||$235 Million|
Kathy Hilton Social Media Profile
|Kathy Hilton | Facebook|
|Kathy Hilton (@KathyHilton) / Twitter|
|Kathy Hilton (@kathyhilton) • Instagram photos and videos|
|YouTube||Kathy Hilton – YouTube|
FAQs – Frequently Asked Questions
Are Kyle Richards and Kathy Hilton half-sisters?
Hilton’s parents divorced later, and her mother married Kenneth E. Richards (1917-1998), who had three grown children from a previous marriage and gave birth to Hilton’s two maternal half-sisters, actresses Kim and Kyle Richards. Hilton has five paternal half-siblings as a result of her father’s remarriage.
What is Kathy Hilton’s business?
She began selling her signature skincare line on HSN in 2007. In 2008, Hilton released a perfume called “My Secret.” She has designed the Kathy Hilton Collection of party dresses since 2012, which are sold in over 400 stores worldwide, including Neiman Marcus, Saks Fifth Avenue, and Nordstrom.
Is Kathy Hilton still married to Rick?
Rick and Kathy have been married since 1979. On November 28, 2021, the couple will celebrate 42 years of marriage with a party. Though most of their wedding day details have been kept private, Kathy and Rick met as teenagers, and the RHOBH star has shared at least one photo of herself as a young bride.
How did Kathy Hilton get famous?
Hilton began working as a child actress in 1968 and retired in 1979. Nanny and the Professor, Bewitched, Family Affair, Happy Days, and The Rockford Files are among her notable television appearances, and she has appeared in films such as The Dark and On the Air Live with Captain Midnight.
As of 2022, Kathy Hitlon’s net worth is estimated at around $350Million, making her the richest cast member of The Real Housewives of Bevely Hills. She earned between $150,000 and $300,000 from the real housewives and a stipend of roughly $1000 for her season 11 reunion dress. She most likely did not join the Real Housewives franchise to make money and ger fortune is built on his business, investments, assets, and real estate properties.