🤑 In 2022,
Biography & Interesting Topics
Net Worth & Biography
|Net worth:||$74 million|
|Date of Birth:||November 3, 1995|
|Age:||26 Years Old|
|Height:||5 ft 10.5 in|
|Monthly Income:||$6 Million|
|Popular as:||Keeping Up with the Kardashians|
Kendall Jenner Biography
Here is the Kendall Jenner Net Worth, Biography, Age, Family, Brother, Spouse, Dating, Relationships Status, Kids, Salary, Income, etc. Kendall Nicole Jenner was a Model, social media Celebrity and Socialite. Jenner began her modelling at the age of 14.
She came into fame due to the reality television show Keeping Up with the Kardashians. Kendall Jenner Net Worth in 2022, Biography, Houses, Awards, Annual Income, Salary, Cars, Houses, Lifestyles, etc. and many more have been updates below.
Kendall Jenner’s Net worth is $74 million. Kylie Jenner is one of the top ten Instagram celebrities. Kylie is the seventh most followed person on Instagram, with 255 million followers.
Kendall Jenner Net worth in 2022
|Name||Kendall Nicole Jenner|
|Net Worth 2022||$74 Million|
|Monthly Income & Earnings||$6 Million|
|Yearly Earnings||$16 Million|
|Income Source||Modeling, Media personality, and Socialite.|
|Last Updated||August 2022|
Some frequently asked questions about Kendall Jenner
- What is Kendall Jenner’s net worth 2022?
- Who are Kendal Jenners parents?
- What model agency is Kylie Jenner with?
- What brands does Kendall Jenner endorse?
- Kendall Nicole Jenner was born in Los Angeles, on on November 3, 1995, California to former Olympic decathlete champion Caitlyn Jenner (then known as Bruce Jenner). and television personality and businesswoman Kris Jenner (née Houghton).
- Jenner has a younger sister, Kylie, and eight older half-siblings. she has three older half-brothers―Burt, Brandon, and Brody Jenner―and one older half-sister Casey Marino (From Caitlyn’s side of the family). Jenner has three older half-sisters―Kourtney, Kim, Khloé―and one older half-brother Rob Kardashian. (From Kris’ side of the family)
- Jenner was grown up along with her sister and the Kardashians in Calabasas, an upscale suburb west of Los Angeles. Jenner attended Sierra Canyon School before taking homeschooling in order to pursue modelling. She was graduated in 2014.
- Jenner began dating NBA player Blake Griffin in the summer of 2017. They split up in April of 2018.
- From June 2018 to February 2020, Jenner was in an on-again, off-again relationship with NBA player Ben Simmons.
- Jenner was in a relationship with NBA player Devin Booker from June 2020 to June 2022.
|Siblings||Sisters – Cassandra Marino, Kylie Jenner, Khloé Kardashian, Kim Kardashian, Kourtney Kardashian|
Brothers – Brandon Jenner, Brody Jenner, Burt Jenner, Rob Kardashian
|Affairs||Harry Styles, Blake Griffin, Ben Simmons.|
- Jenner Career started her modelling at age 13 when Wilhelmina Models signed her on July 12, 2009. The first modelling job of Kendall Jenner was the Rocker Babes with a Twist campaign for Forever 21 in December 2009 and January 2010. Jenner featured in a Teen Vogue Snapshot on April 19, 2010.
- Jenner walked for Sherri Hill during Mercedes-Benz Fashion Week in September 2011. By the end of 2012, Jenner had covers on American Cheerleader, Teen Prom, Looks, Raine, GenLux, Lovecat, and Flavour Magazine. and booked campaigns for White Sands Australia, Leah Madden, and Agua Bendita.
- Jenner featured in James’ Nomad Two Worlds: Australia book launches in Sydney and Los Angeles. In 2015, Jenner walked for Chanel, Alexander Wang, Diane von Fürstenberg, Donna Karan, Vera Wang, Michael Kors, Marc Jacobs, Oscar de la Renta, Giles Deacon, Fendi, N°21, H&M, Balmain, the annual Dosso Dossi Fashion Show in Antalya, Turkey, Givenchy, Elie Saab, and Ports 1961. Jenner took part in publicity campaigns for Balmain x H&M and walked in the 2015 Victoria’s Secret Fashion Show.
- In 2016, Jenner and Cara Delevingne were recreated as wax figures for Madame Tussaud’s London Fashion Week Experience event.
- Jenner was named the world’s highest-paid model by Forbes in 2017, ousting model Gisele Bündchen, who had been leading the list for more than 14 years since 2002.
Jenner faced public criticism in November 2020, after having a birthday party with a hundred plus attendance during the coronavirus pandemic. The party was attended by many celebrities, including Justin and Hailey Bieber, The Weeknd, and Winnie Harlow, despite Los Angeles County having a Safer-at-Home order in effect. Jenner’s mom responded to the criticism, telling Andy Cohen, “We are really responsible, and we make sure that everyone in our family and our closest friends are tested religiously. So, you know, we do what we can, we, we try to follow the rules.”
Assets & Properties
Kendall Jenner Assests and properties includes the following:
- Kendall Jenner completed her initial real estate purchase in 2014 when she paid $1.3 million for a property in Westwood, California. Jenner purchased from actors John Krasinski and Emily Blunt and later sold her Hollywood Hills home for $6.85 million /₦2.8 billion in 2017.
- Kendall Jenner purchased a five-bedroom house in Beverly Hills for $8.55 million / ₦3.5 billion in October 2017. Mulholland Estates, a gated community in Beverly Hills, is where her latest Beverly Hills home is located.
Cars & Houses
- Jenner paid US$1.4 million for a two-bedroom, 2.5-bath condo in Los Angeles in May 2014.
- She always liked this luxurious British brand of SUVs, and she got one as a 16th birthday present, which she improved on with this black masterpiece after.
- Kendall said that after driving her sister’s 458 Spider, she had always wanted to buy a 488. She saw one in an auto showroom one morning and purchased it outright. Kendall chose a well-maintained 1960s Eldorado in lilac that she bought in 2017. The Eldorado was built as a high-end luxury vehicle and was one of the most luxurious American automobiles available at its time. Kendall received a Rolls Royce Wraith as a birthday present.
- Kendall’s Mustang is a first-generation sports car with a V8 engine capable of delivering up to 200 horsepower, and it’s one of her favorites.
Awards & Achievements
The following are the Kendall Jenner Awards and Achievements:
- Choice TV Reality Star: Female (shared with female cast of KUWTK) in 2013 received from Teen Choice Awards.
- Choice Model in 2015 from Teen Choice Awards.
- Received an award for Internet Video: Viral Video by IADAS: The Lovie Awards in 2015.
- Choice Model and Choice Female Hottie awards are won in the 2016 from Teen Choice Awards.
- Choice Model and Fashion Icon of The Decade awards are received in 2017 Teen Choice Awards and Daily Front Row Fashion Media Awards.
Jenner was named as one of People magazine’s 50 most beautiful people in the world on April 9, 2014. Time magazine named the Jenner sisters as two of the 30 Most Influential Teens 2014 and 2015. On Jenner was named as the second most Googled model in the world by Google on December 16, 2014. Jenner debuted at No. 2 on FHM’s annual 100 Sexiest Women in the World list at the end of April 2015. Tumblr named Jenner as its most reblogged model for 2015. In November 2017, Jenner was listed as the No.1 highest-paid model in the world by Forbes.
Jenner created two signature nail lacquers for the 2011 Nicole by OPI Kardashian Kolors nail polish line, for which the Jenner sisters eventually earned a combined US$100,000 in endorsement profit.
Each of the Jenner and Kardashian sisters released paid subscription mobile app websites in collaboration with Whalerock Industries in September 2015. Jenner’s website was nominated for an International Academy of Digital Arts and Sciences 2016 Webby Award in April of that year. In June 2017, Kendall and Kylie, launched “vintage” T-shirts on their website for their lifestyle brand, Kendall + Kylie. The shirts were sold at $125 and featured logos or images of famous musicians or bands with bright images or logos associated with the Jenners superimposed over them.
Kendall Jenner earnings comes from social media posts, appearance fees and endorsement deal with companies like Calvin Klein, Estee Lauder, Marc Jacobs, Fendi, Kar Lagerfeld and more.
Kendall Jenner Net Worth is $74 million.
Endorsements & Remuneration
Kendall Jenner Endorsements are featured in various products including Jenner’s signature Pure Color Envy Matte Sculpting Lipstick. In February 2016, Jenner and beauty blogger Irene Kim became guest editors for the Estée Edit, accompanied by a signature Eyeshadow Palette.
Kendall Jenner first earned the title of the “world’s highest paid supermodel” in 2018 when Forbes released an article asserting that she had raked in $22.5 million that year.
Kendall Jenner’s Year-wise Net Worth – Last 5 Years
Following table is the last 5 years net worth figures of Kendall Jenner
|Kendall Jenner Net Worth – Year Wise||Net Worth in $|
|Net Worth in 2022||$74 million|
|Net Worth in 2021||$63 million|
|Net Worth in 2020||$41 million|
|Net Worth in 2019||$23 million|
|Net Worth in 2018||$17 million|
Kendall Jenner Social Media Profile
|Kendall Jenner | Facebook|
|Kendall (@KendallJenner) / Twitter|
|Kendall (@kendalljenner) • Instagram photos and videos|
|YouTube||Kendall Jenner – YouTube|
FAQs – Frequently Asked Questions
Are Kylie and Kendall twins?
The youngest daughter of former Olympic decathlete champion Caitlyn Jenner (then known as Bruce Jenner) and television personality and businesswoman Kris Jenner (née Houghton). Jenner has an older sister, Kendall and eight older half-siblings.
Who is the husband of Kendall?
Jenner has been in a relationship with NBA player Devin Booker since June 2020.
Who is more famous Kendall or Kylie?
Kendall Jenner has already gained around 123 million followers with around 3,092 posts on Instagram alone. The young Victoria’s Secret supermodel is not far behind sister Kylie when it comes to makeup and fashion.
Why is Kendall Jenner so famous?
Kendall Jenner is a fashion model and reality star, having grown up on her family’s “Keeping Up with The Kardashians” show.
Final Words / Conclusion
Kendall Jenner has an estimated net worth of $74 million. She is one of the world’s highest-paid models. Kendall can easily earn $10 – $20 million per year from modelling contracts, social media posts, and product endorsements.