🤑 In 2023,
Biography & Interesting Topics
Quick Facts about Kylie Jenner
|Net worth:||$1.3 Billion|
|Date of Birth:||August 10, 1997|
|Age:||25 Years Old|
|Height:||5 ft 6 in (168 cm)|
|Occupation:||Model, Media Personality, Socialite|
|Marital Status:||Married to Travis Scott|
|Monthly Income:||$20 Million|
|Popular as:||She is an American Media Personality. And, is also the founder & owner of the cosmetic company Kylie Cosmetics.|
Kylie Jenner Biography
Some interesting facts are here about Kylie Jenner Net Worth, Age, Father, Mother, Siblings, Husband, Success, Annual Income, Salary, etc. Kylie Jenner is a well-known American reality television star, model, and fashion designer.
She and her family rose to prominence with the E! network reality TV series Keeping Up with the Kardashians, which centered on her elder stepsister Kim Kardashian’s high-profile affairs. Kylie Jenner Net Worth, Biography, Age, Height, Dating, Relationships Status, Salary, Income, Cars, Lifestyles and many more have been updates below.
Kylie Jenner’s net worth of more than $1.3 Billion has earned her the title of “Youngest Self-Made Billionaire” according to Forbes. Kylie Jenner was dubbed the richest woman in the game at the age of 21 due to her numerous business ventures, including her Cosmetic and Skin lines, as well as high-paid Instagram posts.
Kylie Jenner Net worth in 2023
|Name||Kylie Kristen Jenner|
|Net Worth 2023||$1.3 Billion|
|Monthly Income & Earnings||$20 Million|
|Income Source||Modeling, Business|
|Last Updated||January 2023|
Some frequently asked questions about Kylie Jenner
- How much does Kylie Jenner earn a year?
- Are Kylie and Travis together?
- What are Kylie Jenner Brand Endorsements?
- How many siblings does Kylie Jenner have?
- Kylie Kristen Jenner was born in Los Angeles, California, on August 10, 1997, to Bruce (now known as Caitlyn Jenner after undergoing gender transition surgery) and Kris Jenner. Her father is a retired Olympic gold medalist decathlete, and her mother and father are both television personalities.
- She is the youngest member of her parents’ extended family, which includes her stepsiblings. She has three older half-brothers from her father’s side: Burt, Brandon, and Brody Jenner, as well as an older half-sister, Casey. From her mother’s side of the family, she has three older half-sisters, Kourtney, Kim, and Khloé Kardashian, as well as one older half-brother, Rob. Kendall Jenner is her older sister.
- She initially attended Sierra Canyon School before deciding to homeschool in 2012. In July 2015, she graduated from Laurel Springs School in Ojai, California.
- Kylie Jenner, then 14, was dating Australian pop singer Cody Simpson, who was seven months her senior, according to usmagazine.com in November 2011. They first met at the premiere of Breaking Dawn: Part 1 in Hollywood.
- In September 2014, she began dating rapper Tyga, and she later appeared in some of his music videos. They had a rocky patch in November 2015, but quickly reconciled; however, they eventually separated in March 2017. In August 2015, the couple made headlines when he surprised her with a $260,000 white Ferrari 458 convertible for her 18th birthday. On her next birthday, he presented her with a Mercedes-Benz Maybach.
- In 2016, she was linked to the rapper PartyNextDoor after appearing in one of his music videos. She was seen kissing rapper Ty Dolla Sign at the Nylon & BCBGeneration Young Hollywood Party the same year.
- Travis Scott and Kylie Jenner began dating in 2017. Stormi Webster, the couple’s daughter, was born the following year. Kylie and Travis split in 2019 but reconnected after being quarantined together during the coronavirus pandemic. Kylie announced her second pregnancy on September 7, 2021. On February 2, 2022, they had a son.
|Known for||Founder of Kylie Cosmetics|
|Siblings||Sisters – Cassandra Marino, Kendall Jenner, Khloé Kardashian, Kim Kardashian, Kourtney Kardashian|
Brothers – Brandon Jenner, Brody Jenner, Burt Jenner, Rob Kardashian
|Children||Stormi Webster, Wolf Webster|
|Relationship Status||Travis Scott (2017–present)|
|Affairs||Cody Simpson, Tyga|
- Kylie Jenner began her on-screen career in 2007 as a regular on her family’s popular reality television show Keeping Up with the Kardashians. She’s also appeared in several spin-off shows centered on her sisters, Kourtney and Khloé.
- In August 2010, she began her modelling career by appearing in the Sears Crush Dream Commercial. She also expressed a desire to pursue a career in acting after finishing her education.
- On August 6, 2011, Kylie and Kendall hosted Glee: The 3D Concert Movie at the Regency Village Theater in Westwood, California. They interviewed the cast of The Hunger Games at the Los Angeles, California premiere on March 12, 2012.
- In 2011, she made a fortune by endorsing two Nicole by OPI nail lacquers, Rainbow in the S-kylie and Wear Something Spar-kylie. In February 2013, Kylie and Kendall launched The Kendall & Kylie Collection with PacSun.
- In June 2013, the sisters released the Metal Haven by Kendall & Kylie jewellery collection in collaboration with Pascal Mouawad’s Glamhouse. They debuted a shoe and handbag line for Steve Madden’s Madden Girl line in February 2014.
- In June 2013, the sisters released Metal Haven by Kendall & Kylie jewellery in collaboration with Pascal Mouawad’s Glamhouse. They debuted a shoe and handbag collection for Steve Madden’s Madden Girl line in February 2014.
- Kylie and her sister Kendall released the science fiction novel Rebels: City of Indra in 2014. Reviewers chastised the novel for being ghostwritten by Maya Sloan.
- She made her acting debut in a promo for the 2014 Much Music Video Awards, which she also co-hosted with her sister Kendall, on June 15, 2014. They also previewed Kanye West’s final performance at the 2015 Billboard Music Awards on May 17, 2015.
- Kylie launched her hair extension line, Kylie Hair Kouture, with Bellami Hair in 2015. In March 2015, she was named the second ambassador for the skin care line Nip + Fab. In the fall of 2016, she was named Puma’s new face.
- In June 2015, she collaborated once more with her sister Kendall to launch their clothing line Kendall + Kylie with British fashion retailer Topshop. In September 2015, she debuted her own website and a paid lifestyle app, as well as her lipstick line, Kylie Lip Kit.
Assets & Properties
- Kylie purchased her first celebrity home in March 2015, just before the release of her Lip Kit, when she was 17 years old. The actor paid $2.6 million (£1.2 million) for the 5,100-square-foot, five-bedroom home on a half-acre lot. This private sanctuary is located within The Oaks of Calabasas, an elite gated community and Kardashian stronghold. Britney Spears, Justin Bieber, and Katie Holmes are among the other well-known celebrities who have lived there.
- While still living in her starter home in Calabasas and following the huge success of her Kylie Cosmetics business, the star went on a property spending spree in 2016, purchasing not one, but three massive homes in the celebrity hotspot of the Hidden Hills. The first was a $6 million (£4.6 million) mini mansion in May 2016, and the second was this much more modest house in August for $4.5 million (£3.4 million).
- According to reports, the actress intended to use the property as an office for her expanding business while living in the home next door. The 5,200-square-foot home on one level offers the ultimate in luxury living with an open-plan living room, a statement stone fireplace, and vaulted ceilings.
Cars & Houses
- She is said to own several Rolls-Royces and Ferraris, as well as a Lamborghini Aventador, a Range Rover Autobiography, a Mercedes-Benz, a Bentley, and a Land Rover.
- When the show first aired in 2007, the family lived in this house in Hidden Hills, California. Kris and Kylie’s father, Bruce Jenner (now Caitlyn Jenner), purchased the home in June 2006 for $2.9 million (£2.2 million). The first three seasons were shot on the property, capturing the Kardashians’ dramatic lives in the early days of their fame.
Awards & Achievements
- Kylie Jenner and her family won the 2013 Teen Choice Awards for Choice TV Reality Star: Female for their reality TV show Keeping Up with the Kardashians. She was also nominated for several Teen Choice Awards in the years that followed.
- Kylie and Kendall were named to Time magazine’s list of the Most Influential Teens in 2014 and 2015. They were both named Seventeen Magazine’s Style Stars of the Year in 2011.
Kylie Jenner’s Year-wise Net Worth – Last 5 Years
Following table is the last 5 years net worth figures of Kylie Jenner
|Kylie Jenner‘s Net Worth – Year Wise||Net Worth in $|
|Net Worth in 2023||$1.3 Billion USD|
|Net Worth in 2021||$1 Billion USD|
|Net Worth in 2020||$870 Million USD|
|Net Worth in 2019||$730 Million USD|
|Net Worth in 2018||$680 Million USD|
Kylie Jenner Social Media Profile
|Kylie Jenner | Facebook|
|Kylie Jenner (@KylieJenner) / Twitter|
|Kylie 🤍 (@kyliejenner) • Instagram photos and videos|
|YouTube||Kylie Jenner – YouTube|
List of Brands Endorsed by Kylie Jenner
- Kylie Cosmetics
- Calvin Klein
- Beats x Balmain
FAQs – Frequently Asked Questions
What are Kylie Jenner’s interests?
Kylie has expressed an interest in acting but believes that college is a higher priority. Kylie is a part of the Kardashian Kolors by O.P.I, and she has two colours called “Wear Something Spar-Kylie” and “Rainbow in the S-Kylie.” Kylie appeared on the Teen Vogue cover in 2012, alongside her sister Kendall Jenner.
How did Kylie Jenner become successful?
She promoted her products by modelling them for Kylie Cosmetics campaigns and engaging her audience with engaging Instagram lives. Kylie Cosmetics, whether through Jenner’s entrepreneurial prowess or the efforts of a stellar marketing team, made the youngest Jenner more approachable.
What was Kylie Jenner’s first job?
Kylie started her modelling career with the Sears line “Crush Your Style,” and she has since shot for OK! Magazine, Teen Vogue, and photographer Nick Saglimbeni. She also walked the runway for Avril Lavigne’s Abby Dawn Runway during New York Fashion Week in 2011.
What age did Kylie Jenner start her business?
In 2012, at the age of 14, she collaborated with the clothing brand PacSun, along with her sister Kendall, to create the Kendall & Kylie line of clothing. Jenner debuted her own cosmetics line, Kylie Lip Kits, in 2015, which was renamed Kylie Cosmetics the following year.
Kylie Jenner is well-known for being the youngest member of the Kardashian-Jenner family and for her role in the reality show Keeping Up with the Kardashians. Kylie Jenner is currently one of the most influential people on social media, with a strong presence in the makeup and fashion industries.
Despite being a Beauty Mogul, Kylie has given a lot to charity and the less fortunate. She currently has over 367 million Instagram followers and 40.2 million Twitter followers and is constantly in demand by major fashion labels. Kylie has done an excellent job of positioning herself as a trendsetter, endorsing brands on Instagram on a regular basis.