🤑 In 2023,
Biography & Interesting Topics
Marshmello Net Worth & Biography
|Net worth:||$55 Million|
|Name:||Marshmello (Christopher Comstock)|
|Date of Birth:||May 19, 1992|
|Age:||30 Years Old|
|Height:||5 ft 11 in (180 cm)|
|Occupation:||DJ, Record Producer, Internet Personality|
|Marital Status:||Relationship with Anne-Marie (Rumor)|
|Monthly Income:||$1.5 Million|
|Popular as:||Famous DJ|
In 2023 Marshmello Net Worth is $55 Million. Marshmello real name was Christopher Comstock, born on May 19, 1992. He is an American Electronic Muscic Producer & DJ. For more interesting things about Marshmello Net Worth in 2023 – Age, Parents, Career, Top Hit Songs, Albums, Friends, Girlfriend, Real Name, Helmet cost.
So, read the article completely to know more about Marshemello.
Marshmello was born in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania, U.S & grew up in Newtown Square, PennsyIvania. He first gained international recognition in early 2015, by publishing remixes online. And, in 2016 “Joytime” his debut studio album was released which includes a single & Marshmello’s debut single “Keep It Mello”.
- Religion – Christianity
- Nationality – American
- Ethnicity – Mixed
- Education – The Shipley School
- Mother Name –
- Father Name –
- Siblings –
- Horoscope – Taurus
- Height – 5 ft 11 in (180 cm)
- Weight – 57 kg (127 Ibs)
- Hair Color – Brown
- Eye Color – Dark Brown
Marshmello’s career began in 2015 where he posted his music on SoundCloud, including remixes of Zedd’s “Beautfiul Now”. Soon he was drawn fans & gain vocal support from peers like Skrillex.
And, in 2016, after a set of Electric Daisy Carnival, Dutch DJ Tiesto jokingly emerged from under Marhsmello. And, later he released more collabration in 2017, including “Slience” with Khilad & “Wovles” with Selena Gomez. Both the tracks become Top 30 hits & were certified platinum around with the world.
Marshemllo won’t released publicly about his personal life as hid identity itself matter to speculation even though many leading journalists have positively affirmed hime to be Chris Comstock, also known as DJ ‘Dotcom’.
Marshmello, together with Fortnite player Tyler “Ninja” Belvins, have own prize money of around $1 Million from Epic Games’ E3 Celebrity Pro-AM Charity tournament, half of which was donated to KIND, an organization providing legal counsel to refugees & immigrant children.
And, in October 2018, he was recognized as “Adopt a Shetler Dog” month. And, With the single Happier & its pet-dog-themed video, he supported the #FindYourFido campaign by the American Society for the Prevention of Cruelty to Animals (ASPCA).
- Marshmello usually wears a custom white helmet, resembling a marshmallow, for public appearances & for his music videos. His identity was secret, but by Forbes, he was confirmed to be Chris Comstock in April 2017.
- On July 2, 2019, Marshmello released a documentary with More Than Music on YouTube. In that documentary, shalizi describes the effort & process of creating the Marshmello brand.
- And, his stage name and an alternative spelling of “Marshmallow” mascot head were both inspired by Canadian electronic music producer Dedmau5, who also uses an alternate spelling for his stage name & wears a “dead mouse” in his performance.
- Ans, he also YouTuber, published cooking & gaming for his series “Cooking with Marshmello” & Gaming with “Marshmello”. In, the episode of the latter, American singer Paula Abdul was featured as a guest. And, in his cooking series, Marshmello shows his methods of cooking, food such as desserts, snacks, meals.
Marshmello Car, House, Assets & Properties
Marshmello lives in a luxurious huge mansion worth $14 Million which is located in Pennsylvania, US.
His car collection includes:
- Lamborghini Aventador = $391000
- Rolls Royce Phantom Drophead Coupe: $395000
- Lamborghini Aventador Roadster: $446000
- BMW IO: $161000
- Mercedes AMO G63: $152000
- Ferrari 488 SPIDER: $276000
Awards & Nominations
- Marshemello has been awarded Best Electronic at the 2018 MTV Europe Music Awards, his first award win.
- And, he was also nominated for works such as “Wolves”, “Silence”, “Alone”, “Friends”.
Here is the list of total award-winnings of the Marshmello.
- American Music Award for Favorite Dance/Electronic Artist (2021, 2018, 2019)
- MuchMusic Video Award for Best EDM/Dancer Artist (2018)
- iHeartRadio Music Award for Dance Artist of the Year (2019, 2020, 2021)
- MTV Europe Music Award for Best Electronic (2018)
- Billboard Music Award for Top Dance/Electronic Album (2020)
Marshemello’s Year-wise Net Worth – Last 5 Years
Marshemello’s Helmet cost was around $56,000 & the price tags includes an air-conditioning systems & programmable LED lights. Marshmello gets paid $170,000 per gig/show & does over gigs in 12 months period.
|Marshemello Net Worth – Year Wise||Net Worth in $|
|Marshemello Net Worth in 2022||$55 Million|
|Marshemello Net Worth in 2021||$42 Million|
|Marshemello Net Worth in 2020||$37 Million|
|Marshemello Net Worth in 2019||$30 Million|
|Marshemello Net Worth in 2018||$26 Million|
Other Interesting Factors about Marshmello
- “Alone” is the Marshmello’s topped 1 Billion Views
- “Wavez” is the Marshmello first song
- “Happier” is the Most liked song
Social Media Links
Frequently Asked Questions
What is Marshmellos’s Real Name?
Marshmellos’s real name was Christopher Comstock.
What was Marshmello’s first song?
“Wavez” is his first song where he started his music career by posting Wavez on Soundcloud in 2015.
Where is Marshmello from?
Marshmello is from Philadelphia, Pennsylvania, United States.
How did Marshmello get famous?
He got fame from Coachella in 2016, and he didn’t even play at the festival. Shalizi rented a nearby highway billboard & splashed an image of a DJ across it. Later, he was hired by two bodyguards & a photographer to follow Marshmell around the festival. There he was posed with celebrities like DJ Khaled & Zedd.