🤑 In 2022,
Biography & Interesting Topics
Rosie Huntington-Whitely Net Worth & Biography
|Net worth:||$30 Million|
|Date of Birth:||April 18, 1987|
|Age:||35 Years Old|
|Height:||5 ft 9 in (175 cm)|
|Occupation:||Model, Fashion Designer, Actress|
|Marital Status:||Engaged to Jason Statham|
|Popular as:||This English Model & actress is most famous for showcasing her legs on Victoria’s Secret runaway every year.|
Rosie Huntington-Whitely Biography
Here is the information about Rosie Huntington-Whiteley Net Worth – Biography, Spouse, Kids, Family, Siblings, Salary, Earnings, etc. Rosie Huntington-Whiteley is a businesswoman, model, and actress from England.
She is well-known for her work with Victoria’s Secret, an American designer, manufacturer, and marketer of women’s lingerie, womenswear, and beauty products. Rosie Huntington-Whiteley Net Worth in 2022 – Age, Career, Son, Wife, Tv Shows, Movies, Brother, Family, etc… all the needy information was completely provided here on this page.
Rosie Huntington-Whitely’s Net worth is $30 Million. She runs the rosiehw Instagram page, where one can find posts about the latest fashion trends, places to visit, product reviews, and more. She is well-known for her stunning appearance, adorable grin, fashion sense, and hot personality.
Rosie Huntington-Whitely Net worth in 2022
|Net Worth 2022||$30 Million|
|Monthly Income & Earnings||$50,000|
|Yearly Earnings||$7 Million|
|Income Source||Modelling and Acting|
|Last Updated||August 2022|
Some frequently asked questions about Rosie Huntington-Whitely
- How old is Rosie Huntington?
- How long have Jason Statham and Rosie been together?
- Who are Rosie Huntington-Whiteley’s parents?
- Where does Rosie Huntington-Whiteley live?
- Rosie Huntington-Whiteley was born on April 18, 1987, in Plymouth, Devon, England. Fiona, her mother, was a fitness instructor, and Charles, her father, was a chartered surveyor. She is the eldest of three siblings.
- She grew up flipping through the pages of magazines like Vogue and developing a strong interest in fashion. She attended Tavistock College.
- Rosie Huntington-Whiteley began modelling at the age of 16 and began appearing in commercials. She was also featured in Teen Vogue, which helped her career tremendously.
Rosie Huntington-Whiteley is married to actor Jason Statham. In 2016, they announced their engagement. She gave birth to a son named Jack Oscar Statham in June 2017. The couple welcomed their daughter Isabella James Statham on February 2, 2022.
|Father||Charles Andrew Huntington-Whiteley|
|Siblings||Florence Huntington-Whiteley, Toby Huntington-Whiteley|
|Children||Isabella James Statham, Jack Oscar Statham|
|Relationship Status||Engaged to Jason Statham (2010)|
- In early 2006, Rosie Huntington-Whiteley was signed to the American lingerie brand Victoria’s Secret. She made her runway debut at the brand’s Los Angeles fashion show. She remained largely unknown for the next two years, until she was cast in Burberry’s autumn/winter campaign by Chief Creative Director Christopher Bailey. She appeared on the cover of British Vogue magazine in November 2008, alongside two other models, as her popularity grew.
- In 2009, she was a model for Godiva and Miss Sixty. In 2010, she was named a Victoria’s Secret Angel and walked the runway at the Victoria’s Secret Fashion Show in New York City. The same year, she posed naked for the Pirelli Calendar, which was shot by Terry Richardson.
- Her fame grew as she appeared in more advertisement campaigns, and fashion photographer John Rankin Waddell published a book entirely devoted to her.
- Rosie Huntington-Whiteley debuted on the cover of British Vogue in March 2011, and she later appeared on the covers of Elle and GQ magazines’ UK issues in July. Later that year, she was named the face of the Australian cosmetics company Modelco.
- Rosie Huntington-Whiteley first appeared on the cover of British Vogue in March 2011, and she later appeared on the covers of Elle and GQ magazines’ UK issues in July. Later that year, she was named the face of the Australian cosmetics brand Modelco.
- Rosie Huntington-Whiteley made her acting debut in 2009 in a short film in which she played a woman whose boyfriend forgets Valentine’s Day.
- In 2011, she made her feature film debut in Transformers: Dark of the Moon, where she played an important role. The film was the third instalment in the Transformers film series, and it was based on the characters from the popular Transformers toy line. The film, directed by Michael Bay, starred Shia LaBeouf, Josh Duhamel, John Turturro, Tyrese Gibson, Patrick Dempsey, and Kevin Dunn in addition to Rosie Huntington-Whiteley.
- The film, which was made on a budget of less than $200 million, was a huge commercial success, grossing more than $1 billion worldwide. It is now the seventeenth-highest-earning film of all time, and it was the fourth when it was released. It received Oscar nominations in three different categories. Despite the success of the film, Rosie Huntington-acting Whiteley’s abilities were criticised. She was nominated for a Razzie Award for Worst Supporting Actress as well.
- She next appeared in George Miller’s 2015 action film Mad Max: Fury Road, which he co-wrote, directed, and co-produced. Mad Max: Fury Road was the fourth instalment in the Mad Max franchise, following Mad Max (1979), Mad Max 2 (1981), and Mad Max Beyond Thunderdome (1983). (1985). The film received positive reviews from critics. The plot revolved around the exploits of a police officer in a dystopian Australia where society has collapsed and there is a scarcity of water and petrol due to wars.
Assets & Properties
Rosie Huntington-Whiteley and her partner Jason Statham recently bought their first home together, a stunning mega-mansion in Beverly Hills for $13 million. The popular British couple recently celebrated 5 years of marriage by going halfsies on this stunning estate designed by Jenni Kayne and located in 90210, one of California’s most desirable ZIP codes.
Cars & Houses
Rosie Huntington Whitely owns the Audi S5 convertible for $80,000, the Mercedes Benz G-class for $130,000, the Cadillac Escalade for $110,000, and the Porsche Cayenne for $68,000.
Awards & Achievements
She has received several awards throughout her career, including the Elle Style Award for Model of the Year in 2009 and the Harper Bazaar Women of the Year Award for Model of the Year and Businesswoman of the Year in 2014 and 2016, respectively. Forbes magazine named her one of the world’s highest-paid models.
Rosie Huntington-Whitely’s Year-wise Net Worth – Last 5 Years
Following table is the last 5 years net worth figures of Rosie Huntington-Whitely
|Rosie Huntington-Whitely Net Worth – Year Wise||Net Worth in $|
|Net Worth in 2022||$30 Million|
|Net Worth in 2021||$24 Million|
|Net Worth in 2020||$18 Million|
|Net Worth in 2019||$13 Million|
|Net Worth in 2018||$10 Million|
Rosie Huntington-Whitely Social Media Profile
|Rosie Huntington-Whiteley | Facebook|
|Rosie H-W (@RosieHW) / Twitter|
|Rosie HW (@rosiehw) • Instagram photos and videos|
|YouTube||Rosie Huntington-Whiteley – YouTube|
FAQs – Frequently Asked Questions
How did Jason Statham meet his wife?
Rosie Huntington-Whiteley and Jason Statham have been quietly raising their family together for over a decade. The model and action star, both from England, met at a London party in 2009 and made their relationship public two years later.
Is Rosie Huntington-Whiteley still a model?
Rosie now has two children with her fiancé, actor Jason Statham, and prioritises them, but she is still in high demand for modelling shoots around the world.
How was Rosie Huntington discovered?
The 26-year-old model was discovered almost ten years ago by Profile ModelManagement and quickly rose to fame after landing a number of prestigious campaigns with companies such as Burberry and being named a Victoria’s Secret Angel.
What is the age difference between Jason Statham and Rosie?
Rosie also addressed the 20-year age difference between herself and Jason. “Age is nothing but a number,” she says. Rosie and Jason, who met in 2009, announced their engagement in 2016 while walking the red carpet at the Golden Globes.
She is also well-known for her work with Burberry, a British luxury fashion house, as the face of their fragrance Burberry Body. She eventually moved into acting and appeared as a supporting character in Transformers: Dark of the Moon, the third instalment in the popular Transformers film series. The film was a huge commercial success, grossing more than $1 billion.
As of August 2022, Rosie Huntington’s net worth is approximately $30 Million.