🤑 In 2023,
$ 19 Million
Biography & Interesting Topics
Todd English Net Worth & Biography
|Net worth:||$ 19 Million|
|Name:||Todd English (William Todd English)|
|Date of Birth:||August 29, 1960|
|Age:||62 Years Old|
|Height:||5 ft 7 in (170 cm)|
|Occupation:||Celebrity Chef, Restaurateur, Writer|
|Marital Status:||Married to Olivia Disch English (Divorced)|
|Monthly Income:||$1 Million|
|Popular as:||He is one of the American Celebrity Chef. And, appeared in some of the Tv Shows i.e Cooking Under Fire.|
Todd English Net Worth – Todd English’s real name was William Todd English born on August 29, 1960. He is an American celebrity chef, and television personality based in Boston, Massachusetts. More details in-depth information about Todd English New Worth in 2023 – First Wife, Cookbooks, Age, Height, Recipes, Tv shows, Restaurants, etc… all complete needy info was available here on this page.
So, read the complete article to know more about Todd’s English Net Worth.
Todd English Net Worth is $19 Million. He is an American Celebrity Chef. He was a judge on the PBS show Cooking Under Fire.
Some Frequently Asked Questions:
- What is Todd English must know for?
- Is Todd English is an Iron Chef?
- What food is Todd known for?
- Is Todd English Italian?
All the answers to those questions which are running in your mind. We’ll clear on this page. So, go read the article for more interesting’s about Todd English here below.
Todd English was born in Amarillo, Texas & grew up in Sandy Springs. He matriculated at Guilford College in North Carolina on a baseball scholarship, but quit & entered the Culinary Institute of America in 1978.
Todd’s life & career received a chapter in Super Chef by Juliette Rossant who had written previously about them for the Forbes Celebrity 100 list. He also worked as lead chef for Delta Air Lines.
He worked under Jean-Jacques Rachou in New York, then he moved to Italy to work at several restaurants there. At the age of 25, he served as the Executive Chef of the Italian restaurant Michela’s in Cambridge, Massachusetts for three years, before he opening to the olive restaurant.
- Religion – Christianity
- Nationality – American
- Ethnicity – White
- Education – The Culinary Institute of American, Guilford College
- Mother Name – Patrizia Arcuni-English
- Father Name – Not Known
- Siblings – Wendy English (Sister)
- Horoscope – Virgo
- Height – 5 ft 7 in (170 cm)
- Weight – 73 kg (160.6 Ibs)
- Hair Color – Brown
- Eye Color – Brown
Todd’s Personal Life
English has been married to Olivia Disch English, his classmate at the Culinary Institute, but they divorced.
The couple has three children.
And, then he was engaged to Erica Wang in 2009. But the wedding was called off for some reason.
- English’s first restaurant, Olives, was opened in the Charlestown neighborhood of Boston in April 1989. This restaurant was named Best New Restaurant by Boston Magazine & has been honored as Best Food & Top Table by Gourmet Magazine. The restaurant’s name is a tribute to his wife, Olivia. The restaurant Olives is known for two signature desserts i.e Vanilla bean souffle & a molten chocolate cake.
- In June 2013, the restaurant Olives was closed due to damage done by a grease fire. This was the third time.
- And, the Second Olives was opened in 2001 at W New York – Union Square in Union Square, New York City, but was closed in 2015.
- Again in 2021, Olives opened in Virgin Hotels Las Vegas.
Some other restaurants
Apart from the Olives, English’s some of the other restaurants name’s list was also listed below:
- Todd English P.U.B in the Aria Casino in Las Vegas, Nevada.
- Todd English P.U.B in the Uptown Entertainment District in Birmingham, Alabama.
- Figs at 29 Fair in Nantucket, Massachusetts.
- Bonfire, a steakhouse in Boston & New York.
- Taylor Sine’s Pool Noodle House.
- Plaza Food Hall at the Plaza Hotel in New York City.
Todd English Awards & Achievements
Some of the Awards that Todd won. Here is the awards list that you may check & with the year we have also mentioned.
- James Beard Award for Best Chef, Northeast (1994)
- James Beard Award for Engineering Chef (1991)
- James Beard Award for Specials (2010, 2017)
- James Beard Foundation Award for Who’s Who of food & Beverage in America (2004)
He also appeared in some Tv shows. He guides us that how tome makes the food items of his Favour dishes as well.
- Food Trip with Todd English
- Cooking Under Fire
- Cooking with Todd English
- Straight to the Source: Korean Food
Todd English has authored & co-authored four cookbooks.
- The Olives Table
- The Fig Table
- The Olive Dessert Table
- Cooking in Everyday English published by Simon & Schuster & Time Home Entertainment.
Todd English’s Year-wise Net Worth – Last 5 Years
This was the graph about the gross of the Todd English Net Worth from the previous Years.
|Todd English Net Worth – Year Wise||Net Worth in $|
|Todd English Net Worth in 2022||$19 Million|
|Todd English Net Worth in 2021||$14 Million|
|Todd English Net Worth in 2020||$10.3 Million|
|Todd English Net Worth in 2019||$7 Million|
|Todd English Net Worth in 2018||$2.5 Million|
Cars & Other Facts
- Todd English likes most race, Sports Cars.
- He loves to play guitar & sings as well.
He was drunk driving arrest in 2014, But was released on a $1500 cash bail. This happened in Southampton town.
Social Media Links
Frequently Asked Questions
Does Todd English still have restaurants?
Outside of New York, Todd English just opened a new hotel in Las Vegas & maintains a roster of other restaurants stamped with his name in places like Abu Dhabi, Alabama, Connecticut, etc…
Who owned Olive Restaurant?
Todd English owns this Olives restaurant. He created this 52-seat Boston restaurant for people who love good food & wine. But aren’t interested in studying every leaf of radicchio on the place.
Is Todd English Married?
Todd English married his childhood friend Olivia Disch, but they divorced. And, 2009 he was engaged to Erica Wang, but the wedding was called off.
How old is Todd English?
He was 61 years old (29 August 1960).