🤑 In 2023,
Biography & Interesting Topics
Tom Colicchio Net Worth & Biography
|Net worth:||$26 Million|
|Date of Birth:||August 15, 1962|
|Age:||60 Years Old|
|Height:||5 ft 9 in (177 cm)|
|Marital Status:||Married to Lori Silverbush|
|Monthly Income:||$ 45, 000|
|Popular as:||Received five James Beard Foundations Awards for cooking accomplishments.|
Tom Colicchio Net Worth – Thomas Colicchio’s real name was Thomas Patrick Colicchio born on August 15, 1962. He is an American celebrity chef. And, also co-founded the Gramercy Tavern in New York City, served as a co-owner as the executive chef.
So, Thomas Colicchio’s Net Worth in 2023 – Age, cookbooks, Tv shows, Kids, Girlfriend, Wife, Restaurants, Height, etc. complete overall information is available below.
Tom Colicchio’s Net Worth is $26 Million. He is a Celebrity Chef & also the founder of Crafted Hospitality.
Some Frequently Asked Questions:
- Is Tom Colicchio is a nice guy?
- Where is Tom Colicchio now?
- Where was Tom Colicchio trained?
- Does Tom Colicchio have a daughter?
- Who is Tom Colicchio wife?
- Has Tom Colicchio written any books?
Answers to all the above questions will be provided here on this page, So, go through the complete article to know more about Tom Colicchio’s Net Worth.
In July 1994, Tim & his partner Danny Meyer opened the Gramercy Tavern in the Gramercy Park neighborhood of Manhattan which was voted the Most Popular Restaurant in New York City by the Zagat Survey. Later he sold it in 2006. And, in Spring 2001, he opened the First Craft restaurant one block south of Gramercy Tavern.
Colicchio was born in Elizabeth, New Jersey, the son of Beverly & Thomas Colicchio. His father was a union organizer. He did his graduation in 1980 from Elizabeth High school.
- Religion – Christianity
- Nationality – American
- Ethnicity – Italian-Decent of both sides
- Education – Elizabeth High School
- Mother Name – Beverly Colicchio
- Father Name – Thomas Colicchio
- Siblings – Phil Colicchio (Brother), Mike Colicchio (Brother)
- Horoscope – Leo
- Height – 5 ft 9 in (177 cm)
- Weight – 78 kgs (176.5 Ibs)
- Hair Color – Bald
- Eye Color – Blue
Chef Tom Colicchio Personal Life
Chef Tom Colicchio was married to filmmaker Lori Sliverbush in 2001.
The Couple has 3 children. One son (Dante born 1993) is from his ex-girlfriend. And with Sliverbush two sons Luka Bodhi (Born 2009), Mateo Lev (Born 2011).
In June 2020, he launched his podcast, “Citizen Chef via “iHeartRadio Podcast Network. And, this series deals with the issues of food, Politics, citizenship & policy.
- He has been involved with Top Chef since the beginning of 2006. And, also, he is the main consulting producer on Bravo’s Top Chef spin-off series entitled Top Chef Masters.
- And, he appeared in the fifth episode of the first season on HBO’s Treme along with fellow chefs Eric Ripert.
Tom’s Awards & Achievements
Tom Colicchio totally received around five James Beard Award & also he is the head judge on every season of Bravo reality TV Show top chef as well as Best Restaurant.
- James Beard Award for Best New Restaurant (2002)
- Primetime Emmy Award for Outstanding Competition Program (2010)
- James Beard Award for Specials (2008)
- James Beard Award for Outstanding Services (2001)
- James Beard Award for General Cooking (2001)
- James Beard Award for Television Program, In Studio or Fixed Location (2011)
Assets & Endorsements
In February 2020, Tom Colicchio’s joins with The Jersey Tomato Co. as an equity partner & he will serve as both brand ambassador & a culinary consultant to drive innovation.
Tom Colicchio’s Year-wise Net Worth – Last 5 Years
He didn’t reveal the gross amount for the episode. But, Colicchio charges his remuneration around $60,000 per episode. And, below Tom Colicchio’s Net Worth from the past 5 years.
|Tom Colicchio Net Worth – Year Wise||Net Worth in $|
|Tom Colicchio Net Worth in 2022||$26 Million|
|Tom Colicchio Net Worth in 2021||$20 Million|
|Tom Colicchio Net Worth in 2020||$17 Million|
|Tom Colicchio Net Worth in 2019||$11 Million|
|Tom Colicchio Net Worth in 2018||$5 Million|
Here is the list of the names of the Tom Colicchio Restaurants. So, the menu for all those restaurants.
- Craft, New York City
- Craftsteak, Las Vegas
- Small Batch, Garden City, NY
- Temple Court, New York City
- Tom Colicchio’s Hertitage Steak, Las Vegas
- Riverpark, New York City
- Wichcraft, New York City
Social Media Links
Colicchio Cookbooks & Filmography
Tom Colicchio had written 3 books. He also appeared in the documentary film A Place at the Table released on March 1, 2013, which was directed by his wife Lori Silverbush. And Jeff Bridges and Raj Patel also appeared in that film.
He also served on the Food Council at City Harvest & Food Bank for New York City, two hunger-relief organizations.
Frequently Asked Questions
How did Tom Colicchio get famous?
Colicchio’s cooking at Gramercy Tavern won consistent recognition, gained three stars from Ruth Reichl of The New York Times & earned him The James Beard Foundation’s 2 “Best Chef-New York” Awards.
Does Tom Colicchio still own Riverpark?
He tweeted on his Twitter Account “I’m no longer involved with Riverpark“.
How many restaurants does Tom Colicchio own?
He is the chef & owner of Crafted Hospitality, which currently includes New York’s Craft, Temple Court & Vallata; Long Island’s Small Batch Los Angele’s Craft Los Angele’s & Las Vegas Heritage Steak & Craftsteak.
Did Top Colicchio create Top Chef?
He also won an Emmy Award in 2010 for Outstanding Reality-Competition Programming as an Executive producer of Top Chef. He also appeared as the host of the reality series Best New Restaurant in 2015.