🤑 In 2022,
Biography & Interesting Topics
Zack Snyder Net Worth & Biography
|Net worth:||$70 Million|
|Date of Birth:||March 01, 1966|
|Age:||56 Years Old|
|Height:||5 ft 7 in (177 cm)|
|Marital Status:||Married to Denise Weber (divorced), |
Deborah Johnson (m. 2004)
|Popular as:||He was directed & produced a number of comic book & superhero films as well, which includes, Watchmen, Man of Steel, etc…|
Net Worth & Biography
Zack Snyder Net Worth in 2022 – Age, Wife, Kids, Family, Affairs, Movies, Tv-Shows, Daughter, Education, Career, etc. Zack Snyder is an actor, producer, film director, and screenwriter from the United States. Snyder is known for a wide range of action films, many of which are comic book adaptations. He is well-known for his roles in films such as “300,” “Watchmen,” “Man of Steel,” and “Justice League.” All the complete info were available here on this page. Zack Snyder Net Worth, Biography, Family, Education, Wife, Children, Father, Mother, Affairs, Movies, Tv-Shows, Awards, etc.
Zack Snyder’s Net Worth is $70 Million. Snyder expressed gratitude to his children by getting their names tattooed on his arm. He has immortalized his family’s names on his skin as a way of expressing his love and appreciation for them.
Zack Snyder Net worth in 2022
|Net Worth 2022||$70 Million|
|Monthly Income & Earnings||$50,000|
|Yearly Earnings||$5 million +|
|Income Source||Direction, Production|
|Last Updated||August 2022|
Some frequently asked questions about Zack Snyder
- Zack Snyder Upcoming Movies?
- Zack Snyder Net Worth?
- Zack Snyder’s Justice League
- Zack Snyder’s Movies List?
- Zack Snyder was born on March 1, 1966, in Green Bay, Wisconsin, to Charles Edward Snyder, an executive recruiter, and Marsha Manley, a painter and photography teacher. He has an older sister named Audrey as well. He grew up in Riverside, Connecticut.
- Snyder studied painting for a year after finishing high school at Heatherley School of Fine Art in England. He also began dabbling in filmmaking around the same time. He later went on to study at the Art Center College of Design in Pasadena, California.
- Jack Snyder has had two marriages. Denise Weber was his first wife. The couple had two biological children (Olivia and Eli) and two adopted children (Autumn and Willow).
- After his divorce from Denise Weber, he began a relationship with Kirsten Elin, with whom he had two sons, Ezekiel and Jett.
- He is currently married to Deborah Snyder, whom he married in September 2004. The couple has two adopted children (Sage and Cash).
|Name||Zachary Edward Snyder|
|Father||Charles Edward Snyder|
|Siblings||Sister – Audrey|
Brother – Sam
|Spouse||Deborah Snyder (M. 2004) (Denise Weber)|
|Children||Daughters – Autumn Snyder, Willow Snyder, Sage Snyder, Olivia Snyder|
Sons – Eli Snyder, Jett Snyder, Ezekiel Snyder, Cash Snyder
|Relationship Status||Married to Deborah Snyder (2004)|
|Affairs||Kirsten Elin (Ex)|
- Zack Snyder made his directorial debut with the 2004 action horror film ‘Dawn of the Dead.’ The film was a remake of the 1978 film of the same name by George Romero. The film was a commercial success, grossing more than $100 million on a $26 million budget. The critical response was mostly positive as well. Sarah Polley, Ving Rhames, Jake Weber, and Mekhi Phifer appeared in the film.
- In 2006, he directed the epic fantasy war film 300.’ The story revolved around King Leonidas, who leads 300 Spartans into battle against the Persian ‘God-King’ Xerxes and his 300,000-man army. Snyder also co-wrote the screenplay with Kurt Johnstad and Michael B Gordon. The film was a huge commercial success as well as received numerous awards and nominations.
- In 2009, he directed the superhero film ‘Watchmen.’ The film, which starred Malin Akerman, Billy Crudup, Matthew Goode, and Carla Gugino, was based on a limited DC Comics series of the same name. The film was a moderate commercial success, but the critical response was mixed. It won several awards, including the Saturn Award for Best Fantasy Film.
- He directed ‘Legend of the Guardians: The Owls of Ga’Hoole in 2010. It was both commercially and critically successful.
- He wrote, directed, and produced ‘Sucker Punch,’ a 2011 film starring Emily Browning Cornish, Jena Malone, and Vanessa Hudgens. The film performed poorly commercially, grossing only $90 million on an $82 million budget. The majority of the reviews were also negative.
- In 2013, he came to popularity as the director of the superhero film ‘Man of Steel,’ which was based on the famous DC Comics superhero Superman. The film was a commercial success, but critical reception was mixed.
- In 2014, he worked as a producer and co-screenwriter on the film ‘300: Rise of an Empire.’ It was the sequel to his film “300.” The film was a commercial success, grossing more than $330 million on a budget of $110 million. It received mixed reactions.
- He directed ‘Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice in 2016. The film was a commercial success, but the critical reception was mixed. He also served as executive producer for the superhero film ‘Suicide Squad’ that year. Despite receiving negative reviews, the film was a commercial success and received an Oscar nomination.
- He produced the 2017 superhero film ‘Wonder Woman.’ The film was directed by Patty Jenkins and is based on the popular DC Comics superhero of the same name. It was a huge commercial and critical success, and it received numerous awards. He directed the film ‘Justice League the same year, which was a commercial success but received mixed reviews.
- He was the executive producer of the superhero film ‘Aquaman’ in 2018. The film was a box office smash, grossing more than $1 billion on a $200 million budget. The feedback was mixed.
Assets & Properties
Zack Synder’s assets and property values are unspecified because he rarely discusses his personal life in interviews.
Cars & Houses
Zack Snyder owns the car used in the film, which he purchased for $28,000 at the start of his filmmaking career. When ‘300’ became a box office success, Warner Bros. bought him the more recent Aston Martin Vanquish and offered him a production deal.
Awards & Achievements
- 2022 – Oscars Cheer Moment – “The Flash enters the speed force” – Zack Snyder’s Justice League
- 2022 – Oscars Fan Favorite – Army of the Dead
Zack Snyder ‘s Year-wise Net Worth – Last 5 Years
Following table is the last 5 years net worth figures of Zack Snyder
|Zack Snyder Net Worth – Year Wise||Net Worth in $|
|Net Worth in 2022||$70 Million|
|Net Worth in 2021||$65 Million|
|Net Worth in 2020||$58 Million|
|Net Worth in 2019||$51 Million|
|Net Worth in 2018||$44 Million|
Zack Snyder Social Media Profile
|Zack Snyder (@ZackSnyder) / Twitter|
Zack Snyder Movies
- DAWN OF THE DEAD (2004)
- 300 (2006)
- WATCHMEN (2009)
- LEGEND OF THE GUARDIANS: THE OWLS OF GA’HOOLE (2010)
- SUCKER PUNCH (2011)
- MAN OF STEEL (2013)
- BATMAN V SUPERMAN: DAWN OF JUSTICE (2016)
- JUSTICE LEAGUE (2017)
FAQs – Frequently Asked Questions
Do you need to watch anything before Zack Snyder’s Justice League?
You might be tempted to rewatch the films that led up to Zack Snyder’s Justice League in order to prepare for it. (With the exception of Wonder Woman 1984, all DCEU films are available to watch on HBO Max.) If that’s the case, start with Man of Steel, the 2013 Superman origin story that kicked things off.
What is Zack Snyder famous for?
Zachary Edward Snyder made his feature film debut in 2004 with Dawn of the Dead, a remake of the 1978 horror film of the same name.
What is Zack Snyder’s next movie?
The Hollywood Reporter revealed that Rebel Moon will be a “intergalactic adventure,” making it Snyder’s most ambitious project to date. Writers from Snyder’s previous projects will also contribute to the new film.
Are all of Zack Snyder’s kids adopted?
Zack Snyder has 8 kids: two biological children and two adopted daughters from his relationship with Denise Weber, two biological sons from his relationship with Kirsten Elin, and two adopted children from his relationship with Deborah.
Snyder is well-known for his signature ‘slow-motion punches’ action in his films. Zack’s debut film, ‘Dawn of the Dead,’ (2004), earned him well-deserved recognition, grossing over $102 million on a $26 million budget. His next project, ‘300,’ which was also his first comic book adaptation, became an even bigger success, grossing $456 million.
As of August 2022, Zack Snyder’s net worth is $70 million.